CFC Social Media Thread - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc

Remove this Banner Ad

51518_00d991dafd02751d17f5f88f72854f9a.jpg

293250-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

He may be more inclined to rip the guys head off with his bare hands then engage in trivial instagram debates though.

STEVEN SEAGAL! STEVEN SEAGAL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This.

It wouldn't matter how well he was playing on the field - clowns like that are just out to get a reaction. While I was amused by Daisy's response, the best reply in that situation is no reply at all.
Any sort of reply, no matter how cutting, only empowers the troll because it gives it what it wants. More than likely they'll only come back with more juvenile remarks, fishing for more, increasingly frustrated, replies.
The best answer is to just block people really... or if they get offensive about your comments, report them for abuse.

The best answer is to just block people really... or if they get offensive about your comments, report them for abuse.

Well done! ;)
I'm a primary teacher, and that's what we're trying to teach kids these days as part of the ICT curriculum. Those of us who are already grown up often have to learn these things the hard way, since it wasn't yet being taught in school when we were kids.

http://instagram.com/nickholmann20#

Noticed that Bootsma was tagged in that photo.

I guess Purplemonkeydishwasher was wrong about Bootsma being a s**t bloke with no mates at Carlton.
Bootsma kinda feels like that mate from school thats an okay guy but everyone teases

I follow Graham and Bucks and a lot of the younger boys and when they were in Arizona there were heaps of photos of Boots on their accounts like

"Boots forcing me to take a photo of him, ~and then some little joke~"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back