Toast Chad ****ing Wingard

Remove this Banner Ad

Link to interview, not sure if it'd the whole thing: (starts about half way through)

He says "hopefully port and I can come to an agreement" or something to that affect, seems clear that he doesn't want to go anywhere.

I thought he said that he hoped that a suitable deal with Port would be worked out, that it was just a business and they would do whatever they can. I didn't think he made any comment about going elsewhere or Port not doing a suitable deal.

As one of the more level headed posters on this board yours is the interpretation i'll be listening to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I desperately want to know what causes so many to leave Adelaide. It's incredible.

Not Tex. Roo got him a free carport. He probably sleeps there and parks the Commodore in the bedroom.

It's like a cult. One day you wake up and realise there is something that is just wrong here at the molecular level.

I loved the bump in his play after Hodge made him angry last week , he went the ball and kicked those two goals like he was laser charged .
I think every coach will tell their players " don't stir up the Chad "

I thought he said that he hoped that a suitable deal with Port would be worked out, that it was just a business and they would do whatever they can. I didn't think he made any comment about going elsewhere or Port not doing a suitable deal.
Ok well that sounds better, I just quoted what my partner thought he said. A bit like the Chinese whisper.

Yeah like Patty Dangerfield or Tom Lynch.

Funnily enough 3aw today apparently ran the story (Mick Warner?) that hawthorn up to their necks in Dangerfield. (I wonder if they entered head or feet first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back