Champions League 15/16

Team Most likely to Win the UCL

• Total voters
Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Can we at least pretend that we're interested in this before the teams of the big nations?

First qualifying round

The draw for the first and second qualifying rounds was held on 22 June 2015.The first legs were played on 30 June and 1 July, and the second legs were played on 7 July 2015.

upload_2015-7-24_10-43-20.png

Second qualifying round

The first legs were played on 14 and 15 July, and the second legs were played on 21 and 22 July 2015.

upload_2015-7-24_10-44-20.png
'

Third qualifying round

The third qualifying round is split into two separate sections: Champions Route (for league champions) and League Route (for league non-champions). The losing teams in both sections enter the 2015–16 UEFA Europa League play-off round.

The draw for the third qualifying round was held on 17 July 2015. The first legs will be played on 28 and 29 July, and the second legs will be played on 4 and 5 August 2015.

CHAMPIONS ROUTE:
upload_2015-7-24_10-55-6.png

LEAGUE ROUTE: (ATTENTION MAN UNITED FANS (AND LAZIO FAN) PAY ATTENTION TO THIS GROUP, BECAUSE ONE OF THESE TEAMS WILL BE YOUR OPPONENT NEXT ROUND)

upload_2015-7-24_10-58-33.png

Playoff teams:

upload_2015-7-24_11-0-45.png

Now it's up to you to do the rest.

I've mentioned it before but I did it a while back and I love it.

It's got so much football on it! Get to watch games I never would otherwise.

Do they still only have one channel? If so, such a waste of money since for all the games they have access to they can only show one live at a time.

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Only read the article at a glance (so could have misread it), but I think under the new agreement SBS will only be showing a live game on Wednesday mornings + a one hour highlights show reviewing the whole matchday on Thursday nights.

So no more live Thursday morning games unfortunately.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Only read the article at a glance (so could have misread it), but I think under the new agreement SBS will only be showing a live game on Wednesday mornings + a one hour highlights show reviewing the whole matchday on Thursday nights.

So no more live Thursday morning games unfortunately.
Assholes :mad::mad::mad:

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Do they still only have one channel? If so, such a waste of money since for all the games they have access to they can only show one live at a time.
You can stream the other ones off their website I believe.

On ESPN, how could you watch 2 games at once? The only difference is that 1 game will now be on the laptop instead of flicking between 2 channels.

And I don't really consider $20 a waste of money but each to their own.

You can stream the other ones off their website I believe.

On ESPN, how could you watch 2 games at once? The only difference is that 1 game will now be on the laptop instead of flicking between 2 channels.

And I don't really consider $20 a waste of money but each to their own.

ESPN has two channels available, you can pick which game you want. You can't pick with Bein other than by streaming, which I could do for free anyway.

$20 a month is $240 a year. That's a fair bit.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
ESPN has two channels available, you can pick which game you want. You can't pick with Bein other than by streaming, which I could do for free anyway.

$20 a month is $240 a year. That's a fair bit.
Yes but you can still only watch 1 at a time. The only difference is that you can't change channels with BeIn.

Yeah not really but again, it's dependent on the person. I get great value for my $240 a year.

Yes but you can still only watch 1 at a time. The only difference is that you can't change channels with BeIn.

Yeah not really but again, it's dependent on the person. I get great value for my $240 a year.

Which is exactly my point. :confused:

Yes. But it's largely irrelevant as you still can't watch 2 games at the same time.

Fair enough if you don't want to fork out the cash but that's a weak argument as to why.

I never said I wanted to watch 2 games at once, I said I wanted to be able to choose which of the live Champions League games I got to watch on my television. ESPN + SBS used to give that choice.

On weekends when BeIn are showing their Bundesliga, Serie A, Championship, etc. they would presumably pick the game they think is the most exciting, but that might not be what I want to watch, so I have to stream it, as I would even if I hadn't paid the $20. Not a weak argument at all.

Back