Champions League 15/16

Team Most likely to Win the UCL

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooo typical... utd and Chelsea getting easy group whilst Arsenal and City cops it ( especially City)
Got to look after the clubs that actually perform in Europe. Wouldnt matter what group Arsenal get, they fly through the group stage every year only to get embarassed when it matters

Pretty happy with ours too. Won't win it but good to have a strong team in the group to take points off the weaker ones, should get second.

At least now we can't get Bayern in the first knockout stage!

as an olympiakos supporter we always get arsenal at home on the last day of cl . Also at home this year we beat both Athetico Madrid and Juve. So at home we aint push overs saying that we will lose at home to Bayern

Straight forward?
Other than Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Arsenal, I don't feel any one is through just yet.
You love not rating Chelsea, don't you.

Must have killed you to see us run away with the league last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff. Porto are no pushovers, and will present a decent challenge. The trips to the far east (Kiev and Tel Aviv) present a challenge in their own way.

But overall I have no trouble seeing us navigate our way out of the group.

The way I see it:
MD 1 v Tel Aviv (H) 3 pts
MD 2 v FC Porto (A) 1 pt
Md 3 v Dynamo Kiev (A) 1 pt
MD 4 v Dynamo Kiev (H) 3 pts
MD 5 v Tel Aviv (A) 3 pts
MD 6 v FC Porto (H) 3 pts

Giving us a total of 14 points which should see us through.

Chelsea doesn't have the easiest group tbh. Chuck Wolfsburg or 'Gladbach in as the Pot 4 team and it's actually a potentially tough group. Would still expect Chelsea to advance and top the group but Porto and Kyiv aren't exactly mugs.. Porto arguably should've taken Bayern out last season after all.
report3.jpg

You love not rating Chelsea, don't you.

Must have killed you to see us run away with the league last season.
So because I acknowledge Portugal and Ukraine as tough countries to travel to (look at how teams go there) it means I don't rate Chelsea?
I have you advancing ffs! All I ******* said is that it wont be a walk in the park. It was acknowledging the fact the other teams were decent. Despite the way BigFooty thinks at times, there is decent football outside of Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Bayern Munich and England!

And didn't I predict Chelsea to win the ****ing league in the pre-season predictions?

Oh, but I guess I don't rate Chelsea..... :rolleyes:

So because I acknowledge Portugal and Ukraine as tough countries to travel to (look at how teams go there) it means I don't rate Chelsea?
I have you advancing ffs! All I ******* said is that it wont be a walk in the park. It was acknowledging the fact the other teams were decent. Despite the way BigFooty thinks at times, there is decent football outside of Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Bayern Munich and England!

And didn't I predict Chelsea to win the ****ing league in the pre-season predictions?

Oh, but I guess I don't rate Chelsea..... :rolleyes:
I find it ridiculous that you can have Arsenal as a certainty to go through when they've been drawn with Bayern, and not Chelsea.

You'd back Bayern to beat Arsenal both home and away which means they must win at least three of their other four games. That to me looks a much tougher equation than what Chelsea are faced with.

Back