Preview Pre-match v Port Adelaide - Sunday 4:40 (MCG) (out: Seeds, Young, BenKen; In: Armstrong, Fas, Dwyer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Blair was just re-signed for two season according to 7 news tonight (might have been channel 9, heard it in background).

Ducks for cover;

images
Contracts for da boys, Goldy with a new improved cobtract next...

Blair was just re-signed for two season according to 7 news tonight (might have been channel 9, heard it in background).

Ducks for cover;

images

Millon Dollar a Year Deal?

Really? s**t comment.
So you really think that Armstrong is a better proposition than langdon do you? So what bright intelligent argument do have to support bringing in a player who the Sydney Swans offloaded for nothing, replacing a player who has played every game but one this season, who has won a rising star award?

Ducks for cover;

images
It's been a real tough year. I heard it on channel 7, so I assume they were the ones who broke the news.

I think they said he is set to sign, so he hasn't officially yet.

White out didn't think he was to bad last week

Outs are really surprising
White isn't out is he? Named in the 18. I hope like hell only the one change from those that have been named as ins- Fasolo for Langdon.

Surprised Ball not back in. Not sure why we keep leaving ourselves one short in the midfield with Swan out. Would have thought Ball or Thomas should have come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess Tommy is not the Best with Bucks.

Come on Dave, this is silly. Why would you jump to that conclusion?

Langdon is playing his first season of football at AFL level. He has done brilliantly, better than anyone expected. It's a tough ask for a kid to play an entire season, it's no surprise that he is tiring towards the end of the year.

Come on Dave, this is silly. Why would you jump to that conclusion?

Langdon is playing his first season of football at AFL level. He has done brilliantly, better than anyone expected. It's a tough ask for a kid to play an entire season, it's no surprise that he is tiring towards the end of the year.

I just think that Seedsman was in Worse Form then Langdon has been.

Guess is that he needs a Mental Break

I don't think White is out dudes. Pretty sure the only out is Langdon.

I called Armstrongs IN earlier in this thread. quite happy with the promotion to a senior game! Carn, Tony! Let's have a big game mate!

YOU GO TONY ARMSTRONG you good thing you!! At least some supporters will actually support you and hope you shove it up ém bro... You shove it right up ém Tones! You got lots of support mate don't worry, there's me and BBB and Mike'll be happy, there's me and BBB and did I mention Mike already oh yeah I did.. We Love you Bro!
I officially jumped on the Armstrong bandwagon about a month ago. Our membership is actually 4.

You obviously missed the marks White didn't take and his typical vanishing act in the last quarter when Adelaide lifted.

We kicked like 12 goals for the game and have been struggling to score Grundy or Witts forward will not help that

We kicked like 12 goals for the game and have been struggling to score Grundy or Witts forward will not help that

Well when Witts and Grundy where both in the side we where winning lot more games

In: Armstrong

Your move Hinkley.

IN: Carlile, Monfries, Moore

OUT: Cassisi, Young, White

That's our probable changes. Moore had a great game against the Crows reserves last week - 33 possessions, 8 inside 50s, 3.1...so we're all hoping he comes in.

Hoping for a good game on Sunday, and for both teams to find their mojo regardless of the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back