Preview Changes for Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumner is tall, athletic, evasive and fast.
Unfortunately he can't kick a football at AFL level to save himself.

EFA

He seems to have a lot better then average kicking in the NEAFL, and kicks goals both on run and set shot from anywhere

Put him in the seniors though and he shits his pants. Promising though, because I think it is a mental thing and he will turn it around. One break out game and he will be all good

With Bock close to a senior return, Tape about to start match fitness via the NEAFL & Hutchins seamingly in favour, it could bad timing for Cameron's injury. He might find it hard to break back into the best 22, unless there are further injuries.

Hunt would have been in the team this week if it were not for the head knocks. This has been well documented through out the week!

wouldn't be playing NEAFL either if it was a head knock issue

Bluey said it's his fitness right now. He probably would've made it onto the field sparingly, but since it's his fitness that needs work, sitting him on the bench does him no good. I'm interested to see how they use him when they think he's ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldn't be playing NEAFL either if it was a head knock issue
You are right, heard Ashcroft on the radio saying that if he pulls up from his 3 head knocks against the thunder he should get a run, if not a week off. So, if he is playing today in the NEAFL I am way off the mark.

So it seems it is only fitness keeping him out as the others have described above.

Big Red Machine is our man on the ground today - so he will be able to put the issue of weather or not K is playing to rest as soon as the boys run out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumner is tall, athletic, evasive and fast.
Unfortunately he can't kick a football to save himself.

Sounds like a perfect description of a modern day footy player.

I spoke to a fella today walking down the street with his Dons Guernsey on...I asked him how he thought they would go this year....."Mate, I come from Melbourne, but id rather watch Rugby these days, as its more like footy was 20 years ago. A bunch of hard nuts havin a go..."

You are right, heard Ashcroft on the radio saying that if he pulls up from his 3 head knocks against the thunder he should get a run, if not a week off. So, if he is playing today in the NEAFL I am way off the mark.

So it seems it is only fitness keeping him out as the others have described above.

After all that, I will revert back to what I was saying. Hunt not playing because of a head knock. Cannot believe I got talked around this, but thought weight of numbers must have meant I was mistaken.:thumbsu:

After all that, I will revert back to what I was saying. Hunt not playing because of a head knock. Cannot believe I got talked around this, but thought weight of numbers must have meant I was mistaken.:thumbsu:

Will need another 3 weeks in the NEAFL now ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back