Prediction Changes for Melbourne (four changes this week, see OP for update, but Jamie's back!),

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT
Oxley needs to go for obvious reasons
Kennedy, did some good things but too many costly errors
Witt's, two rucksman = too slow
Maynard, horrible ball awareness / usage.

IN: Adams, Dwyer, Scharenberg, Marsh
(Would really like to see Reid, but they'll probably make

Regarding Cloke, not sure why his being so highly anticipated as returning, he hasn't done anything on the scoreboard since round 11.
The season's practically gone, I would rather see Moore played to see if he can be consistent. His kicking style looks alot
cleaner than Cloke, he doesn't try and boot it out of the stadium.

buckly wanted reidy to play 3-4 weeks at chb in the vfl . that was before cloke and elloitts injury, l think that has changed
now with reid at ff. one more week at the most in the vfl then the trigger will be pulled. does not need as much fitness at ff,
than at chb.

Reid won't play because Buckleys an idiot let's make him play another 5 weeks in the VFL and contribute nothing to the club. Wait for him to get a minor injury and give him a spell for a month
Or bring him in underdone, have him break down in the 1st 5 minutes causing massive issues, should we have another injury. Did you watch the Brisbane game last year ?

Re-watch the game, guy is horrible.
Maybe you should re-watch his other games too, and stop cherry-picking a below average performance.

Maynard is far from horrible, you just seem to be clueless.

Maybe you should re-watch his other games too, and stop cherry-picking a below average performance.

Maynard is far from horrible, you just seem to be clueless.

I have, he often makes horrible choices when in possession of the ball. Guy is a potato.

I have, he often makes horrible choices when in possession of the ball. Guy is a potato.
Yet for some reason you have Jesse White as your profile pic. You're a swell judge of talent :thumbsu:

Yet for some reason you have Jesse White as your profile pic. You're a swell judge of talent :thumbsu:
You can love Maynard all you like, I won't.
Not sure what White has to do with Maynard, both very different players.

Re-watch the game, guy is horrible.

You must be Watching a Totally Different Game/Maynard then we have.

He mad a Few Rookie Mistakes but I seen him use the ball very well with great Vision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can love Maynard all you like, I won't.
Not sure what White has to do with Maynard, both very different players.
One is a 100 game player and has proven he will always be a below average footballer, yet you chose him as your avatar. The other has less than 5 games to his name, and has demonstrated he has talent by breaking in to the team in his first year despite not being a first round pick, yet you label him a potato off of one below par performance.

As I said, you seem to be a swell judge of talent :thumbsu:

One is a 100 game player and has proven he will always be a below average footballer, yet you chose him as your avatar. The other has less than 5 games to his name, and has demonstrated he has talent by breaking in to the team in his first year despite not being a first round pick, yet you label him a potato off of one below par performance.

As I said, you seem to be a swell judge of talent :thumbsu:

I like White?, so I have a picture of him in my avatar, not sure what is wrong with that. I never said he was the best player, nor did I choose him to join the team.
You don't like him?, good for you. Your opinion, no problems. I don't rate Maynard, guy is a potato. Sorry if that upsets you.

I like White?, not sure what is wrong with that. I never said he was the best player, nor did I choose him to join the team.
You don't like him?, good for you. Your opinion, no problems. I don't rate Maynard, guy is a potato. Sorry if that upsets you.
Frankly, I dislike any young player trying to find their feet in their first year being labelled a 'potato', particularly when they haven't stuffed up badly enough to deserve it.

Your posting in the match day thread regarding him was disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Frankly, I dislike any young player trying to find their feet in their first year being labelled a 'potato', particularly when they haven't stuffed up badly enough to deserve it.

Your posting in the match day thread regarding him was disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I was unaware I had to like every player on the team. Again, what does White have to do with Maynard per your comments?

If potato is too harsh how about onion?

I was unaware I had to like every player on the team. Again, what does White have to do with Maynard per your comments?

If potato is too harsh how about onion?
You don't have to like every player. There's plenty of players I don't like, but I don't resort to labelling them as bad without it being warranted, and I certainly don't do so before they even have a chance to find their feet. Hell, I don't like White at all but I've defended him on several occasions this year from dick heads who can't be objective on his performances.

Maybe you should stop being a smartarse and try and find some objectivity yourself. You know, like maybe realising that a first year player taken in the second round is bound to have some flaws in their game that need to be ironed out.

As it is, you're trying to pot his kicking even, which is a strength of his game. He has a goddamn laser on that left boot of his. You'll likely start to see it more when he gets some more experience under his belt.

Or bring him in underdone, have him break down in the 1st 5 minutes causing massive issues, should we have another injury. Did you watch the Brisbane game last year ?
What the one when he was in his 4th game back after a long stint in the VFL. If we are going to play finals from here we need guys like Reid playing now. No point resting him for finals if we are not playing in them

You don't have to like every player. There's plenty of players I don't like, but I don't resort to labelling them as bad without it being warranted, and I certainly don't do so before they even have a chance to find their feet. Hell, I don't like White at all but I've defended him on several occasions this year from dick heads who can't be objective on his performances.

Maybe you should stop being a smartarse and try and find some objectivity yourself. You know, like maybe realising that a first year player taken in the second round is bound to have some flaws in their game that need to be ironed out.

As it is, you're trying to pot his kicking even, which is a strength of his game. He has a goddamn laser on that left boot of his. You'll likely start to see it more when he gets some more experience under his belt.

So what if I think of him as a potato, onion, dud or spud. Who cares, don't take it personally.

OUT
Oxley needs to go for obvious reasons
Kennedy, did some good things but too many costly errors
Witt's, two rucksman = too slow
Maynard, horrible ball awareness / usage.

IN: Adams, Dwyer, Scharenberg, Marsh
(Would really like to see Reid, but they'll probably make

Regarding Cloke, not sure why his being so highly anticipated as returning, he hasn't done anything on the scoreboard since round 11.
The season's practically gone, I would rather see Moore played to see if he can be consistent. His kicking style looks alot
cleaner than Cloke, he doesn't try and boot it out of the stadium.
Lot's of people will find that hard to swallow on here specially when your profile picture is Jesse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back