Preview Changes/pre-match discussion v Collingwood (FINAL CHANGES: OUT: Wood/Jacobs IN: Brown/Swallow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching Footy Classified. Please John Worsefold come to the Kangas. Forget Carlton they'll take 5 years of rebuilding. I'm sure Scotts will happily step aside.

If we can win the next 4 (somehow), we could be sitting around 5th before the bye. If we lose the next four, we'll be bottom six.

Just watching Footy Classified. Please John Worsefold come to the Kangas. Forget Carlton they'll take 5 years of rebuilding. I'm sure Scotts will happily step aside.
Forget the pharmacist I want Simmo to come home!

On the team, I reckon we are overcoached. Players look devoid of confidence.

Just a theory.

Might be right. Think we've had a lot of reactive changes this year, which is not the normal Brad MO.

Think about Harvey to back line, all the different kick-in-ers(?), Higgins foward-to-mid-back-to-forward, Taz now a backman, Wood looks good as a back flanker-now hes a forward, all of these late changes, our forward line consists of Waite, Drew, BBB and Black, all with different combos in different games, our midfield consists of Wells, NDS, Swallow, Cunners, JZ, Basti, Gibbo though we've not had all in the same time at once, and dumont/jacobs/turner/nahas/basti rotation of sub.

I know BF normally screams for 'wholesale changes', but perhaps it's time to pick a team and their positions, and stick with it for a while?

Both Frost and Toovey are expected to come back into their side. Hopefully both are underdone.

Plus Reid, who's been out for awhile. They may very well have all three returning this Sunday, unless they're reticent to have so many iffy types returning at once. Apparently all three are ready to return though.

Atley IS NOT a mid-fielder.

He is being set up to fail by annyone that has him in the centre.

Play him to his strength - off half back.

Put Harvey back in the middle. His taking the kick ins is doing my head in. We have s**t delivery from the centre to our forwards; yet our best delivery player is sitting in the ******* goal square.

This team keeps bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Atley IS NOT a mid-fielder.

He is being set up to fail by annyone that has him in the centre.

Play him to his strength - off half back.

Put Harvey back in the middle. His taking the kick ins is doing my head in. We have s**t delivery from the centre to our forwards; yet our best delivery player is sitting in the ******* goal square.

This team keeps bringing a knife to a gun fight.
Just gotta back the knife in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please are you blind?

Atley has been in terrible form all year. Jacobs is very sloppy and laconical. Nahas make terrible decisions. Mcdonald is out of form also.

This team will be lucky to make finals the way these guys are going and even if we do make them we're only making up the numbers.
Obviously we don't watch the game with the same insight. The worm will turn. Why? The circumstances are forever changing. Desperate times will light the fire after a tough first 8 weeks... I'm just not a panic merchant like most. This happens every year. North are just opportunists not serial contenders. Know the difference and you'll feel better about this long season still with the best to come. Don't embarras yourself by being fickle each week.

Another fickle post by a panic merchant 'so-called' supporter. Follow the Swans if you're desperate ...they have a ex-North great in the coaching box with another future coach in waiting who played with North during the 90's glory days. Sheesh. Hate to be on the trenches with you during an ambush.

If we can win the next 4 (somehow), we could be sitting around 5th before the bye. If we lose the next four, we'll be bottom six.

Each of the next 4 are winnable. To be 6-6 isn't the end of the world either. I keep the faith that things will work out. Last weeks endevour was a lot better than the scoreboard indicated. Glad Brad confirmed it.

He'll take the carlton job for revenge for Malthouse dropping him for the '94 GF. He did with WCE coaching job and do it again with the carlton gig.

Had a dinner thing to go to so didn't watch the game, turned off the highlights with 5 minutes still to run when I realised all our goals had been shown, watched giantroo's goals video so obviously Macmillan, Boomer, LT, Higgins and JZ are safe.

Out: Don't care.

In: Daw, Froggy for a full game. Is Turner playing well enough to force his way back? Wish McKenzie was fit and Black was pressing his case more strongly. Waite and Brown not 100% even if they're "medically fit" so don't play them both. Don't care which one misses. Mullett probably not quite ready.

Add Jacobs to the mid rotations. We've got plenty of medium-small defenders.

He'll take the carlton job for revenge for Malthouse dropping him for the '94 GF. He did with WCE coaching job and do it again with the carlton gig.

I hate the Eagles and know nothing about them, but didn't Ken Judge coach for a couple of years in between the two?

Also, didn't Woosha captain the '94 flag?

I hate the Eagles and know nothing about them, but didn't Ken Judge coach for a couple of years in between the two?

Also, didn't Woosha captain the '94 flag?
yeeepp, someone fed me wrong info, good pick up - must have been someone else. my mistake

i also hate WCE, i don't want a ex WCE coaching us.

yeeepp, someone fed me wrong info, good pick up - must have been someone else. my mistake

i also hate WCE, i don't want a ex WCE coaching us.

I would accept anyone coaching us, providing we start winning.

Let's face it, a lot is forgiven when you are winning, and I suspect being an ex-WCE coach would be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back