Preview Changes & pre-match discussion vs Collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Jacobs sub again? Surely that can't be good for match fitness.

The poor prick has to run about 20 laps after they sing the song, like all subs.

coffeelover

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Geelong,
Should be able to tell how they go as soon as they come out. Heads up or down , bouncing out or not . They really should hold their heads high today and really bounce out to start

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's the club's right to do so. No one on here had prepared for Currie coming back for this one, let's hope the Pies didn't either.

Bmac wasn't that great but he must get games into him.....we need to have a good look at him before we make a decision what to offer him on his contract talks. Sure he hasn't set the world on fire but we have to give him a chance to see what he has to offer (ala Black 2013).

With Jess White and Grundy, I can see Currie coming back in to give Goldstein a chopout......

cough cough, Ahem?

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep Currie will definetly need to perform tomorrow, has done nothing this year.
Wood or Daw ready to take his spot next week who I'd back to do more than currie has
What has Goldstein done?? Currie has done something, learned the pace is hotter and that he has to learn the tempo. he didn't play because it was sereverly wet......thats it it was a good call. Collingoood has three physical ruck man that wouls have worked Goldy over, the he would have backed it up again next week with Cox and Nic nat.

must take some work load off goldstein...........we have one eye on sept already.

Lavy_Panther

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2005
Mumbai Dustbowl
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parthiv Patel
What has Goldstein done?? Currie has done something, learned the pace is hotter and that he has to learn the tempo. he didn't play because it was sereverly wet......thats it it was a good call. Collingoood has three physical ruck man that wouls have worked Goldy over, the he would have backed it up again next week with Cox and Nic nat.

must take some work load off goldstein...........we have one eye on sept already.

No no we don't. We've won three games this year.

Carn Roos.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
So I'm in town for Easter and off to see my first live game in years.
I'm hoping for a better result than the last live game I saw which was aginst the Tigers at Etihad when Boomer busted his arm in a Matt White tackle.

GO ROOS!
I'm a jinx. That was a very insipid performance.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back