Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion v Tiges [Out: 15/30/11/9/4/22/19/10/16 | In: 36/38/41/35/32/2/14/21/40]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Nahas, Gibson
In: Anyone with speed from halfback and the ability to stand their ground

Out: Brown (rest), Hansen (omitted), Bastinac (Omitted)

In: McDonald, Dumont, Turner/Wood**

** pending injuries and VFL form. Noting wells and Thomas may be in consideration.

PS not bothering mentioning Gibson anymore

If Wells is going to play finals he has to play this week. I love what Gibbo brings at his best but we have to continue to punish poor performances.

OUT: Gibson, Hansen

IN: Wood, Wells

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Best mids in the Comp dont have down games like Cunnington a JZ on regular occasions.... maybe drop one of them to show that we cant have this....

Just get Gibson and Basti out of this team and bring in someone who ads something....anything....

The Best mids in the Comp dont have down games like Cunnington a JZ on regular occasions.... maybe drop one of them to show that we cant have this....

Just get Gibson and Basti out of this team and bring in someone who ads something....anything....

No use making selection statements now.

That horse has bolted.

Dumont, seriously. Run not grunt needed unless you drop number 7, 9 or 10.
He's the future, rotate him forward and through the middle with Ziebell and Cunners, has shown he can play there.

Really doesn't look like we will go all the way this season so might as well bring in some future talent for some limited older footballers.

Out: Gibson (was actually putrid watching live, normally defend him), Bastinac (s**t), Hansen (not sure he deserves selection at the moment)
In: Dumont, LT,, Wells (please be fit and just a corky)

Have a look at Bmac before the season actually gets to the pointy end

I'm coming down from Sydney for this one, I'll pack my boots and mouth guard. I reckon I'd be better value than Basti, I'd at least get rubbed out for 6 if I'm that crap. Seriously though, if he has any value whatsoever he should be traded. Laughably slow, no pressure on opponents whatsoever, was better in his rookie year. Bulldogs showed us that side is way too slow. I think it's the loss we needed to have (providing we don't travel to feralaide).

I'd give serious thought to outing: Basti, Nahas, Gibson, and Hansen,
In: throw it wide open this time of year to who performs in reserves, we have a need for speed. Stick a rocket up me.
Wells in for sure. Thomas if fit. Others on vfl performance, wood, DumonT, Lmac, Bmac, and dare I say it....HARPS.

OUT:
GIBSON HANSEN

Both terrible and have been most of the season. Why they keep getting a game I don't understand.

IN:
DUMONT WOOD

Bring two of our most talented players in for experience, our season as a premiership chance is over so * it, roll the dice.

We also need to trade ruthlessly to improve.

Last edited:
Hansen was s**t but the selection of him this week was just as s**t. Had no set position for him was playing wing at times and half back.
Gibbo, cost us a goal with his poor skills yet again.
Dumont in need more stronger bodies around packs and Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back