Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion vs Melbourne [team changes post #293]

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Dumont, Wells, Wood, Hansen, McMillan, McKenzie

OUT: Thomas (looked sore throughout the game), Any other 5 that need the slightest bit of rest.

Guaranteed 6th and playing the worst team in the AFL, it's a week to rest players and get them fresh for the first week of the finals. I'd like to see those 6 ins to see if any of them can offer anything the following week and rest 1st teamers in the process. Fremantle did to great effect last year and I believe we should do the same next week.

Last edited:
Wells and Hansen need game time.

Adams and Narni (rest) out.

If anyone is sore. Rest them. Maby Lindsay or JZ need to be freshened up.

Jmac and Wood to come in if so.

Im not a regular poster, but I read quite a lot, when I have time.

Before opening this post, I could predict that the same names would be mentioned: Wright, Jacobs, Mullet, Black and Adams.

The same posters name the same names, no matter how well they play. Wright didnt do much wrong at all today, and was pretty much undersized most of the game playing on Pods. Wright had a good game. Was forced under pressure a few times because of other players bad decisions.
Jacobs was once again solid.
Mullet did some good things, but isnt the same spark he was last year.
Black was good in patches. Was no worse than Brown, and I think, given he has played every game this year, will continue to play.
Adams has struggled for a lot of the year, and for mine, should have been dropped a while ago. Playing as the sub for the last few weeks he has done well. With Wells coming back though, and possibly MacMillan, I would think he might need more game time, so a chance.

You guys are naming the same guys when they clearly wont be dropped. Wright and Jacobs have been very good for most of the year!! You always pick easy targets...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Wells, Loogie, Tippett, Wood, MacMillan, Currie
OUT: Grima (rest), LT (rest), Ben10 (rest), Goldy (rest), Mullet (omitted), Thompson (rest)

IN: Dumont, Wells, Wood, Hansen, McMillan, McKenzie

OUT: Thomas (looked sore throughout the game), Any other 5 that need the slightest bit of rest.

Guaranteed 6th and playing the worst team in the AFL, it's a week to rest players and get them fresh for the first week of the finals. I'd like to see those 6 ins to see if any of them can offer anything the following week and rest 1st teamers in the process. Fremantle did to great effect last year and I believe we should do the same next week.

I like your thinken

Remove this Banner Ad

Back