Opinion Changes R22 v Adelaide at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Some one had told me Wellingham will miss the next 2 with a stress fracture... I hope not.

While McGovern will be a strong chance to play, fellow defenders Will Schofield and Sam Butler will miss another week and rebounding half-back Sharrod Wellingham will be monitored through the week for an ankle injury.

Wellingham (ankle) test

Now I ask you, based on previous history, who is the more reliable source? Someone's mate or the club's official injury update? You might need to think for a while. :)

Give Wellingham the next two weeks off. We need to bring in Gov and probably Barrass as well anyway. Is there a match up for Bennell? Betts maybe too much for him.

Out: Bennell, Wellingham
In: Gov, Barrass

If this week looks like;

Out: Ellis, Wellingham
In: Barrass, Butler/Selwood

Next week could look like;

In: Ellis, Wellingham, Schofield, McGovern, Masten
Out: Butler/Selwood, Nelson, Bennell, Newman, McGinnity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd give McGovern another week, in fact just send East Perth across then we'll have a full kit to verse the saints.

Should of included both bold/underlined words.
Technically, it was grammatically structured incorrectly.

Just I typed it out the way I'd normally pronounce it whilst speaking in person. With a relaxed demeanor.

Out: Poor vocabulary?
In: Oxford dictionary?

Should of included both bold/underlined words.
Technically, it was grammatically structured incorrectly.

Just I typed it out the way I'd normally pronounce it whilst speaking in person. With a relaxed demeanor.

Out: Poor vocabulary?
In: Oxford dictionary?
Verse isn't a verb though. You can't 'verse' something or someone.

Versus is its own word, it can't be made into an action, even though we have a habit of doing so in English (eg. 'to google' something, or 'to text' somebody).

/nerd

can judge just quit talking about west coast?
every time i listen to him on the radio, i am tempted to call in and asked how west coast performed when they listened to his advice between 2000-01, and when he can't answer, finish him
Ellis, Emac, Hurn
Wellingham, Schoey, Shep/Gov

Shep to rotate on the wing
Gov to rotate up FWD

No room for Brown will be too slow and bulky to play our fast paced team defense.

Was shocked to hear Ken Judge say Schofield won't be best 22 next year as Brown will take his spot. Then again anytime Ken Judge disagrees with you means you're on the money.

Can't believe his still in the media with his draconian views.

Sorry to have started off an English lesson (SpaceClef is quite right though).

Back on topic. Is Wellingham out yet? Or still a test?

I hate being "that guy" too, but that one would have to be the one that annoys me the most:mad::D Surely, if people see that it's written would've, or should've, then it's short for would haVE or should haVE. Do kids not get taught English anymore at school?

I could of learnt this if I paid attention. :p.
Yeah I have a few nasty habits, only one day at a time.

But to get back on topic...

Out: Ellis, Wellingham.
In: Barrass, McGovern.

Truth be told I wouldn't mind McGovern starting as sub for this game just to manage him, and to have an ace up our sleeve if we need another tall defender throughout the game.

Wouldn't mind going all guns blazing against the saints and mitigate any subsequent injuries that we may receive to our defenders this week.

I could of learnt this if I paid attention. :p.
Yeah I have a few nasty habits, only one day at a time.

But to get back on topic...

Out: Ellis, Wellingham.
In: Barrass, McGovern.

Truth be told I wouldn't mind McGovern starting as sub for this game just to manage him, and to have an ace up our sleeve if we need another tall defender throughout the game.

Wouldn't mind going all guns blazing against the saints and mitigate any subsequent injuries that we may receive to our defenders this week.

Not a bad idea with the Gov, although I reckon we're probably best to just leave him at home. We don't need to win this game, but I guess it's still risky assuming we'll beat the Saints the last round. Anything could happen.

Not a bad idea with the Gov, although I reckon we're probably best to just leave him at home. We don't need to win this game, but I guess it's still risky assuming we'll beat the Saints the last round. Anything could happen.
Sounds like a half-measure. What if there's an early injury?

If he plays, he has to start and be capable of a full game. Then there's the option of subbing him off if the game allows.

If not capable of a full game, don't play him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back