Troy panel is an absolute plonker
TrollPanell.png

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit or excitement going around seeing those changes- going to be good seeing Lycett, Gov, Sheed getting another chance- I like Gov playing CHF- the missing link as it frees up Darling to play midfield and where ever and makes us more dangerous like what Lynch did when he was about- Gov is the new Lynch.

Arthaus

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit or excitement going around seeing those changes- going to be good seeing Lycett, Gov, Sheed getting another chance- I like Gov playing CHF- the missing link as it frees up Darling to play midfield and where ever and makes us more dangerous like what Lynch did when he was about- Gov is the new Lynch.

as long as he's the new Lynch and not the old Lynch we used to have, or the new Lynch the pies have now?...but i know what you mean and it sounds like a good call. that was a dynamic forward 50 when Lynch was monstering, marking and kicking those long bombs. especially freeing up the others as well.

Eagle87

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox

You are aware Gov has been playing as a KPD since pre-season right?

You are aware that he's come in with a KPD out right?

McGovern is a rover. He's not tall enough to be a KP

Eagle87

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox
McGovern is a rover. He's not tall enough to be a KP

Entirely possible!

If we play 4 starting in the centre square at 195 cm + we'll be able to expose Carltons lack of height... Have our rucks tap it upwards and tell the mids to get up and go after it ... Never bring their arms down ... Murphy won't be able to reach it ....

SwiftforPM

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2009
Broome WA
AFL Club
West Coast

I don't think the Gov will spend all his time back, I suspect Darling may spend a reasonable chunk of the game in the midfield and when that happens we may line up with 3 talls in the forward line. In fact the only KP player or ruck in our team who I don't think is a chance to line up in the forward line at some stage on Saturday is Eric (the forward slayer).

Eagle87

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox
I don't think the Gov will spend all his time back, I suspect Darling may spend a reasonable chunk of the game in the midfield and when that happens we may line up with 3 talls in the forward line. In fact the only KP player or ruck in our team who I don't think is a chance to line up in the forward line at some stage on Saturday is Eric (the forward slayer).

Probably. I like Govs potential cos he reads the game pretty well, has great hands and appears to be decent at both ends and can punch hit in the ruck ...

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast

yeah your right but Gov is versatile, and with Schofield back also you have the three tall man defense in Emac, Brown and Schoey unless Schoey plays forward for a change.

we couldn't have Emac, Brown, Gov and Schofield in defense, will make us too tall?

Lycett is likely sub

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
yeah your right but Gov is versatile, and with Schofield back also you have the three tall man defense in Emac, Brown and Schoey unless Schoey plays forward for a change.

we couldn't have Emac, Brown, Gov and Schofield in defense, will make us too tall?

Lycett is likely sub

Gov is named on team as Chf so I`m expecting him to play fwd as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smotie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Sounds exactly what we would do. Develop someone in a defensive position and play them in the seniors in the forward line and then drop them after 2 games for not kicking a goal. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back