Preview Changes - Round 6 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Hill, Ellis (inj)
In: Schofield, turnbridge

Hill was useless last night, career is hanging on by a thread atm, we are one decent small forward away from him playing permanent WAFL

He is good but in a different way. Tuners is more a taller, almost Le Cras type who can take a mark and kick goals, where as Karps is more that Cyril, Brad Hill elusive forward type that we need. Good for crumbling goals and chasing on a turnover. It's interesting that Simpson mentioned last night we are losing out on the turnover in the forward 50 as the opposition is running it out too easily. Hopefully he addresses that issue soon.
Brad Hill isn't a forward.

Out: Glass (susp), Cripps/Hill, Ellis (inj)
In: Schofield, Tunbridge and I don't know, Butler/Carter I guess

Wish we had Newman, Hurn and Lecras available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only game I'm confident of a win in the next 5 rounds is the GWS game straight after the derby.
You weren't even confident of us beating Melbourne though, so... haha.

I would like to see McGovern rewarded for his Good form. I would like to see him replace hill and play back and give brown a go up forward. I think with darling playing high we needed another marking target deep.
Hill (omt) out. McGovern in
Glass(susp)out. Schofield in
Ellis(inj) out. Tunbridge (sub)

Last edited:
Yeah but last season or two when Woosha played tall , he got off the leash , kicked 1.5 tonight which is good amount of shots on goal though .

Also WCE haven't got the midfield footskills to pinpoint passes forward bombing it long sometimes the best option until WCE find that midfield .
its easy to blame the forwards but the kicking to them yesterday was so s**t. well done to the defenders for keeping us in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back