Preview Changes - Round 6 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to see McGovern rewarded for his God form. I would like to see him replace hill and play back and give brown a go up forward. I think with darling playing high we needed another marking target deep.
Hill (omt) out. McGovern in
Glass(susp)out. Schofield in
Ellis(inj) out. Tunbridge (sub)
McGovern is also a forward so that may be an option

Come on, mate! We got pretty close to a Top 4 side last night, I'm confident we can beat the Blues.
it was a great game with 2 good teams going hard all night and we only lost because of some shitty goal kicking and some howlers from the umps in the last quarter....I mean all night:drunk:

Do we need another player that wont work defensively? We have plenty of those.
but he can kick some freakish goals and he has been really good up until this year and still only 24, just gives us more options look at bennel he is going really well now how many people here saw that coming.

but he can kick some freakish goals and he has been really good up until this year and still only 24, just gives us more options look at bennel he is going really well now how many people here saw that coming.

Yeah..nah we got that in Hill and look how good that is going.

yea get tunbridge in for Hill even if he doesnt kick any goals he'll bring serious tackle heat. can we have lecras back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add Selwood to the outs his high contact after being tackled in the last qrtr will get him a week off

I don't think Glass should go, I have watched the hit on Wingard multiple times and he hits him to the side of the body no head high contact made, he may go for rough play but really not much in it....

I would have Tunbridge in for Hill, brings a lot more defensive pressure, and ellis comes out and hopefully Hurn makes a surprise inclusion... however I would imagine Schofield or Butler will come in....

In... Carter Schofield Tunbridge
Out... Ellis Glass Hill
call me crazy, but i would love to see Bennell tried further up the ground.
hence the inclusion of Carter.
not sure what his current form is like though

I just watched the vision of Judd's injury tonight and literally felt sick. In the 3 minutes that he played, he showed more class than our mids combined. I guess somewhere in my heart I still like the guy. :(
Like?:confused: I still love him! :p

I want to see Sinkers back in at CHF - we miss him as a mobile tarbet / JK doesn't have his marking mitts on anymore. I would also like some more speed in the team, so I don't want Butler in - would prefer Smith, to tell you the truth. now that will be controversial - what's his haircut like these days - like that of a footy player or a sissy metro type?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back