Preview Changes v Brisbane. Q-Clash at the Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most weeks, I'm very confident in the Suns, but this week.. I just have that bad feeling. I think we have more quality all over the park, but the way we played against the Bulldogs just scares me. I hate the people in my area saying No Ablett, No Suns. But we haven't proven otherwise sadly.
I feel exactly the same. I was 100% confident of a win against collingwood and geelong but not for this weekend. I think we can probably pull it off, but it depends heavily on which Lions club turns up - the s**t one, or the 'good' one ;)

I heard that the Lions are going to pick Marco Paparone (194cm, 87 kg, 3/9/94) who is going to play as there third tall.

Logically the the 2 choices who would match up are:

Clay Cameron (190cm, 86kg, 27/5/94) or Henry Schade (196cm, 86kg, 8/10/93).

Schade was in the best players last game in the reserves. Cameron's last senior game was against the Swans when Reid kicked 3 goals on him in 10 minutes and effectively sealed the result.

We wait to see who is picked.

I hope the Coaching staff know what they're doing! Schade has played one good game in the NEAFL. :/ But I guess if you're going to make your debut as a key defender, good to make it against the young key forwards of Brisbane.

I reckon there are a few players whose "name" has kept them in the side this season.

As the Bulldogs showed last game, youth sometimes has a way of throwing up surprises!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I saw BRM having a quiet ale at the Collingwood game at the "Members' Bar".

I did not know you drank alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do partake in a few quiet ones, I'm legal across the planet now.

Not like I'm impossible to spot either, Posters seem to recognize me even before I get a chance to introduce myself :)

Herbert has been promoted. :)

BRM watch!
And you doubted me Sunny, Always bet on red :D

On paper Suns should win this game by 6+ goals. We really need the % boost.

Good to see Gorringe named as 1st emergency. Must have reached match fitness in hyper speed time.

I do partake in a few quiet ones, I'm legal across the planet now.

Not like I'm impossible to spot either, Posters seem to recognize me even before I get a chance to introduce myself :)

And you doubted me Sunny, Always bet on red :D

I'll be sure to let Rolf know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back