Preview Changes v Brisbane. Q-Clash at the Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel exactly the same. I was 100% confident of a win against collingwood and geelong but not for this weekend. I think we can probably pull it off, but it depends heavily on which Lions club turns up - the s**t one, or the 'good' one ;)

The flag in your avatar is the one we should be waving around at Metricon.

Realistically, how much can be boost our % on this game? Thoughts? (Not getting ahead of myself here - not expecting a massive win by anymeans. Maybe not a win at all).

We should be able to win this 'easily enough'. I say that tentatively. Injuries are pretty ugly at the moment, but that excuse would wear a bit thin against a team like Brisbane (who barely have a forward line and are supplementing it by relocating their best defender).

Again, we should win this game. No excuses.

Maybe the sauce is still hot ;)

What role does Herbs play tomorrow. I have said it earlier in the year that he is a potential Rischitelli styled player and now it seems he will get his chance as a straight swap. Highly unlikely that we will see him in our 21 though, probably odds on to see him start as sub, particulary as he is a versatile player. Can have stints in the middle (although would be very green at senior level) and is great at making stuff happen in the forward line too!

We should be able to win this 'easily enough'. I say that tentatively. Injuries are pretty ugly at the moment, but that excuse would wear a bit thin against a team like Brisbane (who barely have a forward line and are supplementing it by relocating their best defender).

Again, we should win this game. No excuses.
Not a game to treat lightly regardless of ladder position, while the Lions may not have a forward line (and that 'best defender' has actually played there a fair while) they do have quite a few handy players who can link up well given 1/2 a chance & tons of pace.. that said I'm looking forward to the game, go Suns!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back