Changes v Brisbane (R19): Terlich in for Grimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether we could try using Gawn (and Jamar) as a more permanent forward and use Watts as a pure midfielder rather than third tall?

So maybe something like this:

Out: Kent
In: Gawn
Sub: JKH

(Cross in for Jordie if he's fit)

We tried Gawn as a permanent forward against Collingwood (i think). Failed miserably. although i think we had Dawes/Frawley out at the same time

I wonder whether we could try using Gawn (and Jamar) as a more permanent forward and use Watts as a pure midfielder rather than third tall?

Why the f**k would you take Kent out?

Every game I have flown down for this year we have lost and im going to this one now to.... yaaay...

Suggesting to drop Kent gets you carded in theses parts.

Albeit he's played alright in the past 2 weeks.

As weird as it sounds for a team that's equal bottom on the ladder, I was struggling to work out who to drop!
He should keep getting games the way he's travelling, with playing just under 25 games he's progressing just fine. I have a feeling that he'll be a big part of our team going forward, I have high hopes for the guy.

Regards on who to drop, I'm thinking more so Mckenzie, been pretty good for us lately, dropping a tagger for a tagger but it's Cross. We've missed him ever since he went down with injury and it's shown on field. We need him back ASAP, we need that leadership that he brings.

Pretty sure in that game we had all of Gawn, Frawley, Dawes and Pedo up there at times. It did fail miserably.
Yeah i can't remember exactly, it was the round after we played Port i remember that because Gawn was a gun up forward in that game.

No chane imo, cross can run in the twos to prove fitness and gawny can kixk a few more bags to get used to playing as a forward

Wouldn't be surprised to see no changes. Roos really only omits players for injury or a few bad weeks and I can't see any obvious players who had a shocker to drop after the last game.

I'd still bring Cross back in, preferably for McKenzie. Cross has been worth his spot all year and we didn't pick him up to play in the VFL. We've got plenty of VFL quality players to do that.

I agree re Cross - if fit he should come in for Jordie. He does a similar good shutdown job but offers a lot more offensively than Jordie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordie came straight in for Cross, and has done a good job without being outstanding enough to keep the place. Should be a straight swap again.

Otherwise, no changes. Especially not Nicholson in. Maybe Strauss in for emergency cover so that I don't have to look at Terlich's name on the team sheet.

Everybody missed rockliff.....I agree with you but Jurrah was fun whilst it lasted

If Rockliff was drafted by us he'd have been delisted three years ago and never heard from again.

OUT: 4 points
IN: Discussion re how you managed to let Tom Rockliff slip by you back in 08.
2008? Is that the year PJ took down Justin Sherman on the MCG wing?

Great game, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back