Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Schulz has been sighted for striking Dunn (a port FB page rumour), he has carry over points too :/ I hope not or I can see us struggling to kick goals against collywobbles

If he gets a week our chances of beating Collingwood drop a fair bit, nice work Ken leaving it this long before giving Shaw or Butch some time to gel in the AFL side knowing something like this was always on the cards either by injury/report.

Those 7-9 games given to Mitchell & Gray were great because now one of them can come in & play at full forward in a must win match to keep us in the hunt for top 4.. The worst part of that is the Pies game was/is very winnable but will be a lot tougher without our coleman leading key forward.

Will probably need to play both of them just to get half of what Schulz offers our side structurally & still miss out on a ton of experience & leadership, can't help but think Kens stubbornness to give the lads a go when they were in form was a massive mistake.

If he gets a week our chances of beating Collingwood drop a fair bit, nice work Ken leaving it this long before giving Shaw or Butch some time to gel in the AFL side knowing something like this was always on the cards either by injury/report.

Those 7-9 games given to Mitchell & Gray were great because now one of them can come in & play at full forward in a must win match to keep us in the hunt for top 4.. The worst part of that is the Pies game was/is very winnable but will be a lot tougher without our coleman leading key forward.

Will probably need to play both of them just to get half of what Schulz offers our side structurally & still miss out on a ton of experience & leadership, can't help but think Kens stubbornness to give the lads a go when they were in form was a massive mistake.
Butcher's form was irrelevant when we winning and over the last 5 weeks has been below par? He did have a chance to gel at the start of the season but didn't take it.

Apparently Schulz has been sighted for striking Dunn (a port FB page rumour), he has carry over points too :/ I hope not or I can see us struggling to kick goals against collywobbles

This better be thrown out I remember the commentators calling dunn out for staging. As soon as he got the ball for the free kick he was as bright as summers day however with the mrp as they are wanting to screw us as usual they'll find a way for him to be gone for 1-2 matches. Probably find a way to ping gray for his hit on watts aswell :rolleyes:

Seriously though if stewart and Schulz are out we're going to have problems. Hopefully butcher and shaw both come in but really Mitchell and gray are going to replace them

Shultz in the clear and Stewart in the clear..... Back to previous stand. ;)

If Schulz is suspended and one of Butcher or Shaw comes in, then it invalidates everything said about keeping them out. If they are brought in for structure as Schulz is out, then they could have been brought in for structure when he's in.

I didn't want Schulz suspended on the one hand, but on the other I did to force Butcher to be picked. And hold out hope then once he's in, he can stay in. The right result for the wrong reasons I could have lived with.

If Schulz is suspended and one of Butcher or Shaw comes in, then it invalidates everything said about keeping them out. If they are brought in for structure as Schulz is out, then they could have been brought in for structure when he's in.

I don't want Schulz suspended on the one hand, but on the other I do to force Butcher to be picked. And hold out hope then once he's in, he can stay in. The right result for the wrong reasons I can live with.
Match review on the afl site clears both Shultz and Stewart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TF for that, would still like to see one of Butch/Shaw come in depending on who performs better for the Magpies this week.

I also think the coaches need to talk to Robbie about throwing those silly jabs, not sure if he realises it or not but he's a chance to poll well in the brownlow & more importantly he's our 2nd most important mid so he doesn't need to do something stupid by getting rubbed out before finals.

TF for that, would still like to see one of Butch/Shaw come in depending on who performs better for the Magpies this week.

I also think the coaches need to talk to Robbie about throwing those silly jabs, not sure if he realises it or not but he's a chance to poll well in the brownlow & more importantly he's our 2nd most important mid so he doesn't need to do something stupid by getting rubbed out before finals.

yer gray , cornes and schulz seem to do it as a regular thing lately

This.

If I could I'd drop Ebert and Wingard but that won't ever happen. Wouldn't cry if Broadbent and Jonas played in the black and white either. My ins will have to wait until after the SANFL Showdown.

Cause he came in for Carlile.
So????????? if anything Carlile coming back in will free Cam up a bit in backline, take the pressure of Westhoff a bit if Cam can play a floating role in backline ala last year, stupid to drop him anyway he was OK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back