Opinion Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf is with the lobbe hate again he was good in conditions that didn't suit big men, he did what we need him to do, as with Ryder the conditions didn't suit him hence no great game. Get used to it we ain't trading him and he will be played next season along with Ryder and hopefully Dixon.

Lobbe was useless..anyone who says otherwise knows nothing about football

Ok if they are sending over the Bs then we have to push to kick 35 goals. * it go for the AFL record and kick 40 and get most goals and biggest margin.

Send a message to the AFL about their ****ed FIXture.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/fr...inor-premiership/story-fndv8h5w-1227505156152
FREMANTLE will inform the AFL on Monday it intends to field an understrength ‘B team’ against Port Adelaide in Saturday’s final-round match at Adelaide Oval.

Lyon said it had not yet been decided how many stars would miss the Power clash. But key players Matthew Pavlich, Luke McPharlin, Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy and Stephen Hill all appear likely to be rested, along with Nat Fyfe and Hayden Ballantyne who are currently sidelined with injury.
More ..
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/fr...inor-premiership/story-fndv8h5w-1227505156152

Last edited:
FREMANTLE will inform the AFL on Monday it intends to field an understrength ‘B team’ against Port Adelaide in Saturday’s final-round match at Adelaide Oval.

Lyon said it had not yet been decided how many stars would miss the Power clash. But key players Matthew Pavlich, Luke McPharlin, Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy and Stephen Hill all appear likely to be rested, along with Nat Fyfe and Hayden Ballantyne who are currently sidelined with injury.
More ..
Never mind, Crows had a totally missing team when they played GCS, only 2 of their first 22 I think, so it does happen but I agree we need to come out and play hard.

I know they have nothing to play for but I'd like to have played a full strength Freo.

If we were in their position I'd hope we took it easy to especially considering they know they are coming into an opposition who is going to play hard. Why risk injuries against a team that has no next week and nothing to lose.

Indeed. We are after an ever elusive premiership. You guys have only got yourself to blame for being in this possie. You were touted as flag faves at the start of the year, we were spose to be too old yadyadyada. We have to send our b team, so we r fresh for the finals. Such is life.

Wtf is with the lobbe hate again he was good in conditions that didn't suit big men, he did what we need him to do, as with Ryder the conditions didn't suit him hence no great game. Get used to it we ain't trading him and he will be played next season along with Ryder and hopefully Dixon.
Ken playing 2 rucks, especially an out of form Lobbe, is one of the main reasons for our poor year. Getting used to Lobbe playing will mean getting used to missing finals again. Ryder is by far the better ruckman and actually contributes around the ground. Unfortunately I can't see Lobbe miraculously hitting to our players, taking marks & kicking goals next year. It's NOT hate for Lobbe, its facing the facts.

Dead rubber I see.... So is Ross the toss going to refund me 1/11th of the membership $ I bought for not taking an afl team to Adelaide oval?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead rubber I see.... So is Ross the toss going to refund me 1/11th of the membership $ I bought for not taking an afl team to Adelaide oval?
But you're only supposed to turn up if you think we're going to win. ;)

But you're only supposed to turn up if you think we're going to win. ;)

Turn up every week whether we are 2012 form or 2004 form. I'll turn up no matter what but I do like watching our young guys experience playing against the best.... Which won't happen by the looks

In: Tommy Logan for his last

I'd actually be pretty happy if we did this. Maybe it means one less player with a future gets a game, but some things provide a benefit for club culture which outweighs the benefit of getting a single game into a single young player. Giving a guy who's as hardworking and popular as T-Shirt a proper farewell would be one of them.

Last edited:
Are teams allowed to upgrade rookies in rpund 22?

If you got on early enough Ross will have paid for your 2016 membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back