Preview Changes V Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
OUT: Harbrow (inj), Hallahan (inj), Sexton (omit), Miller (omit)
IN: Shaw, Lonergan, Matera, McKenzie

Harbrow a decent loss, but his form has been way down this year anyway. He's forgotten how to hit targets by foot!

Sexton hasn't done much, so gets dropped for me. Miller just looks exhausted, and given it's his first year that's not surprising.

Rocket said we were going to reward some 2s form, so that's who I would choose to come back in.

Hall been playing well by the looks of it in the seconds. Watched the presser and I think rocket was right, our effort was ok but our skills where woeful. You can't win if you turn the ball over nearly every time you get it. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out eade, in mckenna

Are you guys missing McKenna? From the outside looking in I have no idea why McKenna was moved on, he was doing a great job with this team, and seemed to have their respect, they don't look like they want to play for Rocket?

can we all ******* shut up about mckenna please? when, if ever, has an afl club brought back a coach that they sacked? i'd go as far as saying that it would apply to most sporting codes around the world too.

our coach is eade. there's no more to it.
Most of the people I've seen having a go at the decision to move him on have been opposition supporters. :/

can we all ******* shut up about mckenna please? when, if ever, has an afl club brought back a coach that they sacked? i'd go as far as saying that it would apply to most sporting codes around the world too.
Ever heard of Norm Smith?

Too much booze you reckon?
Well I have no knowledge obviously but I do know he does like a bit of a party (but so does everyone). I just can't imagine him not being very fit and not training the house down... I do also know he has also started dating a nightclub manager in surfers (not that really counts for anything)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back