Changes v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, seeing the great man Naitanui in the flesh is good enough for me - win or lose. Beast of a man and an incredible footballer.

Not that you'll need it, but best of luck for the game on Saturday. A win for you in a win for us - #1 draft pick plz.

Seriously though, I'd love to see WCE in the grand final, so if a win over a shithouse Suns outfit with 2/3 of their salary cap on the sidelines helps, then so be it.

I don't think three talls is good for a defence whose strength is its mobility (and fitness of which at this stage I assume Barrass is a weak link).

The question is who would McGovern replace up forward? The only possible option I can imagine is Hill's spot, which leaves us short of a genuine crumbing option.

I really like Barrass and am looking forward to seeing him play for us but at this stage I think it's back to WAFL when McGofield is back.
Yeah I have to agree with you on that, between the Gov, Schofield, Hurn, Wellingham, Ellis, Butler, Sheppard we should have most bases covered.

I'm a bit worried about the 6 day break and the longest trip in the AFL.

I think it will take at least a goal or two off our scoreline.

WCE by 10 goals and change.
We have won 10 of our last 12 games by over 50 points.

So I'm saying WC by 50 points.

Wouldn't be against it considering its our longest trip away, 6 day break, want his cherry ripe against Hawthorn.

Is Lycett fit enough to come in?

Do we flirt with form? Naitanui makes our midfield. Will be interesting to see how we go without him.

I'm a bit worried about the 6 day break and the longest trip in the AFL.

It's okay. We stopped at half time last weekend.

For me - especially given we are playing Gold Coast, we've got to drop Josh Hill and see how another option plays out. Don't care who but Josh Hill feels like he is in line for a 2 possession game against Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's okay. We stopped at half time last weekend.

For me - especially given we are playing Gold Coast, we've got to drop Josh Hill and see how another option plays out. Don't care who but Josh Hill feels like he is in line for a 2 possession game against Hawthorn.
Given he's a confidence player you'd probably be better resting him. It reminds him he has competition for his spot, allows his shoulder to heal, but won't negatively affect his confidence as much.

Lycett is not fit enough for us to be resting Nic Nat.
I don't see why Nic Nat needs a rest he is fit and firing, he did not look sore? My view if its not broken don't fix it. Play the best team. Like I said before and like Adam Simpson says, we are not like Hawthorn with 5 years of sustained success tor rest players.

If we were 14 and 2 instead of 13 and 3 - Then okay. Which reminds me how on earth did we loose to North Melbourne.

Agree. Might take a second emergency if Schoey goes over.

Looking forward to the uproar if it's McGinnity.
Tbh, paddy watching on from the metricon grandstand is the best place for him

He could go sit with the GC players mums. He'd like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back