Changes V Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

By game day, Andrew Moore would have played 1 game in the last 42 days. Why the **** would we bring him in?
Does Andrew Moore add more to the team than any other player who has been selected? Number of games in the last 42 days should not come into it. Especially when in that game he was our second best-player and was also among the best players when he was suspended.

Does Andrew Moore add more to the team than any other player who has been selected? Number of games in the last 42 days should not come into it. Especially when in that game he was our second best-player and was also among the best players when he was suspended.
perhaps he let the team down but getting his ass suspended for 3 weeks for nothing when we needed him most, perhaps Kern wants him to think about this?

will amon get sub again you guys reckon? (supercoach point of view)

We did that with Jacko at 70 days , Wines and I am sure Polec will come in after 193 days

Trengove - first 18 player
Wines - first 18 player
Polec - first 18 player

Moore - fringe player.

Thats the difference.

So I've been out all day, would I be right in expecting to find a Sam Gray, Ken you're taking the piss comment somewhere in the back pages?

Ryder out, why not give Harvey a game?

perhaps he let the team down but getting his ass suspended for 3 weeks for nothing when we needed him most, perhaps Kern wants him to think about this?
He's been selected as one of the travelling emergencies or(if not required) to play in the SANFL game the next day. I would hope no football coach would be so petty as to not select a player for a suspension. Chad Cornes was suspended for a few games by pretty stupid actions.

So I've been out all day, would I be right in expecting to find a Sam Gray, Ken you're taking the piss comment somewhere in the back pages?

What you're saying is alright in theory but our delivery into the forward line right now would destroy the confidence of a raw KPF. Especially against a Paul Roos-coached side.

The only way I see Harvey thrown in is if something happened to Schulz. Touch wood.

What you're saying is alright in theory but our delivery into the forward line right now would destroy the confidence of a raw KPF. Especially against a Paul Roos-coached side.

The only way I see Harvey thrown in is if something happened to Schulz. Touch wood.

He can back up ruck, that was more the reason I would have picked him. I doubt he's so mentally fragile in what will probably be one game that he would be utterly destroyed by some bad delivery. And on the positive side if he kicks a couple he will be really pumped.

Really pleased for Clurey, why was Broady dropped when with no game he's back in? And S.Gray - nice bloke, but WTF Ken?

Quite happy

Think as bizarre as it is that we play our best footy when there is only two Forwards, and trengove to cluery adds a bit of run again

Stewart is a good reward of form

hoping that Gray on the bench and Amon on the field means that Gray is the sub, lucky to be picked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By game day, Andrew Moore would have played 1 game in the last 42 days. Why the **** would we bring him in?
but he hasnt been injured, he has been fit and (doing extra) training the whole time, he is ready to go. we bring back players that have been injured and missed 4 - 5 weeks without a game at the maggies all of the time.

This would possibly be the worst game to debut Harvey ever. You thought he was unift, he'll last 4 minutes, may not even survive the warm up and get subbed out in the alice springs conditions theres too much humidity. I am actually glad we've gone pretty short and give players with elite endurance full games; amon and clurey. I'm pretty sure they're playing 2 rucks they'll gas easy which means early sub use

I don't mind the changes tbh. Disappointed Gray kept his spot but other than that I think they're good.

Don't know what the big need for Moore to come in is.

He's proved so far over the journey he offers little in the AFL side. But certainly I'd have him in the side before Gray.

Great to see Clurey get a crack. Will be really interesting to see what role he plays. Would love to see him and Amon get full games.

Happy for Clurey. Very keen to see what he can bring to the team in the absence of Trengove.

Named on the bench with Jonas named at CHB.

Any shot he might play as a big midfielder or in the forward line?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back