Changes v North (R23): Riley, Mckenzie in for Garland, Pedersen

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's disparaging to Africans Americans who aren't American African Americans. I think spectrally-challenged urban humour is the more correct, less offensive PC term.
Ah, like the British African American. My apologies

i am curious to see how Roosy tells the players to go about this game

Is it a go out and have a good game type of game because it's the last round? Or is it more of a, we're on show for the last round, you've got 4 quarters for one last big effort for the year.

I think it may be the latter

It won't matter who they have playing - as soon as our guys hear we are playing North, they go to water. In all our extreme suckiness, our suckiness against North is the most profound.
And at Etihad... wouldn't matter if we played Essendon there we would still lose

I'd just love to see those 4 in the same side together taking the game on and using the ball well.
Could call them the Ben Johnson quartet.

Are any of you lads going to this game? I have 5 Medallion Club tickets, and only Dad and I thus far. So if you're interested in attending, let me know. I got three tickets up for grabs. PM me. I'll draw names out of a hat or something if I get heaps of replies. lol. I just gotta pick up the tickets tomorrow because I left them in the draw at work. (hope nobody steals them. LOL)

-I'll come back and post again tomorrow when I have them in my possession (maybe open a new thread?). Tickets will be free to whomever I give them too. But if you wanna buy me a beer or two, I won't complain. ;) haha.

Are any of you lads going to this game? I have 5 Medallion Club tickets, and only Dad and I thus far. So if you're interested in attending, let me know. I got three tickets up for grabs. PM me. I'll draw names out of a hat or something if I get heaps of replies. lol. I just gotta pick up the tickets tomorrow because I left them in the draw at work. (hope nobody steals them. LOL)

-I'll come back and post again tomorrow when I have them in my possession (maybe open a new thread?). Tickets will be free to whomever I give them too. But if you wanna buy me a beer or two, I won't complain. ;) haha.

Had to be a catch aye ?

you son of a bitch...

I have free Medallion Club tickets through my friends work... are Melbourne tickets just handed out to anyone who will take them these days?!

haha. No catch at all bud. :) - I said I wouldn't complain, because let's be honest... who would?! :p - but seriously, I got three tickets that will otherwise go to waste. So I'm throwing them out there. Some good people on here. So whilst I could've chucked these on facebook. I decided to instead come here first. lol

PROS: Great seats for free at a s**t stadium where the good seats are hard to come by.

CONS: We're going to probably get smashed, and it's a North Melbourne home game. Meaning, there may be a few North supporters around us :( lol

I have free Medallion Club tickets through my friends work... are Melbourne tickets just handed out to anyone who will take them these days?!
Well if you get them again next year and you wanna throw them my way, I'll happily take them. I got a bloke that can get them sometimes. Not sure where he works. But he comes into where I work, and when he found out I was a Melbourne supporter, he started offering them too me. First game he got me them, I went to Lions v Dees a few weeks back. And wasn't that a * up :( - now he has given me tickets to this game. Only this one doesn't seem as winnable as the Lions one did (at the time) lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha. No catch at all bud. :) - I said I wouldn't complain, because let's be honest... who would?! :p - but seriously, I got three tickets that will otherwise go to waste. So I'm throwing them out there. Some good people on here. So whilst I could've chucked these on facebook. I decided to instead come here first. lol

PROS: Great seats for free at a s**t stadium where the good seats are hard to come by.

CONS: We're going to probably get smashed, and it's a North Melbourne home game. Meaning, there may be a few North supporters around us :( lol

Do you atleast get full strength froffs in the Medallion Club? Because that might ease the pain lol

They walk up and down the aisles with Carlton Draught cans in cups. You call them over and they open the cans and pour them into the cups for you.

Dear God....
I would have to get a hotel in the City

They walk up and down the aisles with Carlton Draught cans in cups. You call them over and they open the cans and pour them into the cups for you.

What if you just want it out of the can? #tinnies

What if you just want it out of the can? #tinnies
It all comes in plastic so you can't throw anything at the players.

That said, it would be hilarious if one of them got Mad Monday underway on-field with a beer thrown down from the Medallion. It just wouldn't be Dawes trying to catch it. Beer everywhere.

That said, it would be hilarious if one of them got Mad Monday underway on-field with a beer thrown down from the Medallion. It just wouldn't be Dawes trying to catch it. Beer everywhere.

Poty nomination for the visual of Dawes trying to catch a Tinnie like a crocodile and it exploding in his face

Then dean terlich tries to pass one to watts and misses him by 15 Mtrs as watts goes to ground under the pressure

They just have to ruin everything!

We may be a chance for a win this week if North decide to rest some of their players. They have 6th place wrapped up and barring a massive % boost by Essendon they won't move. So they may rest a few players. I'm hoping Ziebell, Gibson, Swallow, Del Santo, Thomas and anyone else that knows how to kick or handball. We'll still probably get done by 50.

I don't think we will rest many players, I think Luke McDonald will get a spell though not sure about anyone else.
We are going to be using this game as a ''dress rehearsal'' to get our game plan right for finals.

Can imagine them promoting a few kids from the rookie list to give them exposure in front of a bigger crowd than a VFL game, albeit against opposition that's of equivalent quality...

I hope you are right, would love to see Mason Wood & Trent Dumont get a crack.

I don't think we will rest many players, I think Luke McDonald will get a spell though not sure about anyone else.
We are going to be using this game as a ''dress rehearsal'' to get our game plan right for finals.

We'll f*** that right up for you, prepare for a rolling orgy for a 120 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back