Preview Changes V Port Adelaide (team in OP, no change, Grundy, BK and Schazza emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the VFL game tomorrow but at this point

IN: Greenwood, Kennedy, Grundy
OUT: Maynard, Oxley, Moore

Young guys not ready yet. We really need to win next week.

So you would tell Moore. You are going to play VFL for rest of the Season and over Pre-Season we work hard to get your Body Stronger?

Love to give Moore another Game but White having the More Bigger Body might mean he Keeps his spot
I think White just doing more in general will keep him his spot over Moore, nothing to do with body size.
Id like to keep Moore in if Reid isn't fit, Im still anti the Witts and Grundy combo right now and would be disappointed if either White or Moore got dropped for Grundy.
Cloke-Reid-White will be the forward three that wins us games. Don't think the club is going to go with that however.

Couldnt care less i trust him more on small fowards than toovey and gives use good speed and line breaking
Toovey is more versatile defender and thats why he will get the nod over someone like Sinclair. For example when we play West Coast in two weeks time hes going to be giving the Darling job. Toovey can play on the small zippy types and the 190-192cm forwards. Sinclair fights it out for Williams/Langdon/Maynard/Varcoe/Scharenberg all fighting for the same position, add in Ramsay when hes fit.

I think White just doing more in general will keep him his spot over Moore, nothing to do with body size.
Id like to keep Moore in if Reid isn't fit, Im still anti the Witts and Grundy combo right now and would be disappointed if either White or Moore got dropped for Grundy.
Cloke-Reid-White will be the forward three that wins us games. Don't think the club is going to go with that however.

Club has said they like to Play both Witts and Grundy together.

Moore has really only played 2 Full Games up Forward so still getting use to it as well.

Also White lasts longer on the Ground as Moore Engine needs to get Bigger as has to spend time on the Bench during Qtrs.

Reid is a Backman for 2015

Seriously ppl are saying drop Elliott.

Thank god you ppl are not on the Pies selection panel each week.

Maybe 1/2 changes

In : Grundy/Greenwood
Out: White/Maynard

Last edited:
Tell me what he has done in the past two games? It's all good to beat up on poor sides but when you have to play good sides he is no where to be seen

Yes he's been quiet, but he has class. Should be playing deeper fwd than has been last 2 weeks. Ever player is allowed 1-2 quiet weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Grundy, Greenwood
Out: Moore, Ox

- Goldsack might come back for Maynard but I doubt he will be back this week.
- one more shocker and tooves will find himself in a post of mine in one of these threads
- really think ox needs a spell, he's played a lot of senior games and is a light body
- Maynard should get another crack, Moore is not ready but got a taste so shouldn't be as nervy next time. Wouldn't mind seeing him played in defence of Frosts form dips tho.
- rest of the team is pretty settled, would be nice if Jessie could be more clutch but nothing we can do about it he has to play if we want best chance of winning games.
- Fasolo missing those shots really peeved me off and I almost rage dropped him

I think we used up everything the last 2 weeks. I suspect Port will roll us only because we'll be exhausted.

In: Marsh, Kennedy, Grundy, Greenwood
Out: Toovey, Maynard, Moore, Fasolo (needs to be taught a lesson for being a smart ass)

What did Fasolo do wrong? I understand his history but didn't see any of that last night?

Tell me what he has done in the past two games? It's all good to beat up on poor sides but when you have to play good sides he is no where to be seen

When you say. 'beat up' is that when he's playing F50 and taking hangers and kicking with excellent efficiency? Play him inside F50 where he's most dangerous.

Seriously ppl are saying drop Elliott.

Thank god you ppl are not on the Pies selection panel each week.

Maybe 1/2 changes

In : Grundy/Greenwood
Out: White/Maynard

So dropping Elliot is stupid but dropping White (our leading goal scorer plus played in the ruck) is a good idea?

No bias there at all.

Didn't mind Maynards game. Made a couple costly mistakes but thought he was good. I'd keep him in.

I can see de Goey, Oxley or the like maybe might miss to rest after the last two games, but no way in hell Moore doesn't play next week or even the next few games and maybe even Sinclair?
Also Greenwood is a cert next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back