Preview Changes V Port Adelaide (team in OP, no change, Grundy, BK and Schazza emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really fear we're going to drop this game.

Two honourable losses against quality opposition and players will get ahead of themselves and Booshkah, we drop the game.

I don't think they will be getting ahead of ourselves, but I think Port still deserve favouritism.

The 3 players to really impress (excluding Young and Sinclair for match fitness) that you could look at for senior selection were:

Grundy Kennedy Scharenberg

With Seedsman BOG to halftime and thought to be rested for Port in the 2nd half

Greenwood could have been rested for the same reason but he hasn't played a lot of games back yet so maybe not

Either way a few selection headaches (of the good kind) this week

Fasolo.
Really?

Is a vital player in our forward line going forward.

Over rated in my humble opinion, and is playing for his career this year. He continually under performs when it counts, and again was not up to it last night. Really want to see the other options this year like Kennedy to see if he can offer us something, or maybe even Karnezis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really think Moore needs to hold his spot for an extended period. I remember watching Daniher play his first few games and he was garbage, but now the bombers are really the beneficiary of a steady hand and not pulling the trigger at the first sign of his inexperience and body showing him up. His goal kicking has let him down but apart from that has been their sole serviceable forward.

I think we need to remember that we have been great this year, but this still is an important development season. I'm happy with missing finals if it means we get quality games into our younger guys who are part of our future plans, we will reap the benefits in the next few years.

IF he is ready to go, Grundy comes in (will be important vs. Lobbe and Ryder), and i'd probably omit Oxley.
IF Varcoe gets suspended, and he is ready to go, i'd like to blood Scharenberg.

Otherwise wouldn't mind if the team stayed the same, need to reward good team performances

Over rated in my humble opinion, and is playing for his career this year. He continually under performs when it counts, and again was not up to it last night. Really want to see the other options this year like Kennedy to see if he can offer us something, or maybe even Karnezis

Fas is doing what he needs to do to stay in the team, someone who is under performing is Elliot.

Fas is doing what he needs to do to stay in the team, someone who is under performing is Elliot.

Agree Elliot was very poor last night betas a few more credits in the bank than Fasolo. I think at some point we need to see some other options up forward

Kicked 11 goals from 7 games, getting LOTS of goal assists and providing good pressure.

That's enough to get a role as a small forward in any team in the comp, and I feel like he is still building to his best.

I really think Moore needs to hold his spot for an extended period. I remember watching Daniher play his first few games and he was garbage, but now the bombers are really the beneficiary of a steady hand and not pulling the trigger at the first sign of his inexperience and body showing him up. His goal kicking has let him down but apart from that has been their sole serviceable forward.

I think we need to remember that we have been great this year, but this still is an important development season. I'm happy with missing finals if it means we get quality games into our younger guys who are part of our future plans, we will reap the benefits in the next few years.

IF he is ready to go, Grundy comes in (will be important vs. Lobbe and Ryder), and i'd probably omit Oxley.
IF Varcoe gets suspended, and he is ready to go, i'd like to blood Scharenberg.

Otherwise wouldn't mind if the team stayed the same, need to reward good team performances

100% Agree - Keep Moore in the AFL and he will get more Benfit out of it. White is not going to get any better then what he is now.

Keep getting Moore Games alongside Cloke and Resting Ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME. BY PUSHING THE TOP 2 TEAMS TO THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT AND COULD OF WON BOTH.

PORT ARE LOT WEAKER SIDE THEN THEY WHERE LAST YEAR AND SO WE SHOULD BEAT THEM IF WE ARE GOOD AS WE SHOWN LAST 2 WEEKS.

THOUGH COULD BE A MASSIVE DANGER GAME AS PORT WILL MAKE IT THERE GF AND 1ST AFL GAME IN ADELAIDE AFTER PHIL WASH’S DEATH

I feel if Young doesn't come in this week he will never play for Collingwood again.

He has had a few VFL games back, now it's time to see if the coaches have him in their plans for September or have they already delisted him.

glad we at big footy aren't picking the team for bucks or the game plan,we would be
where we thought at start of the season whin the gold coast

I feel if Young doesn't come in this week he will never play for Collingwood again.

He has had a few VFL games back, now it's time to see if the coaches have him in their plans for September or have they already delisted him.

I can sure you Young won’t play next week vs Port

Tough game. Port by 11.

You think that Port are Better then us:confused:

We have looked way better then them for quite a few weeks.

They could also be Missing Schultz and Pittard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back