Preview Changes v West Coast. Season finale @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

well common suns members. show your faces and lets make it the biggest suns crowd ever. the targets there and the morffffff suits should be there aswell........oh yeh and a good win to the hawks with their 55 point turn around....(just saying).. but anyhow. lets make it a couldrin(yeh yeh I know ...spell check)

Got myself and my girlfriend front row tickets in section 112. Keen for a good game in some nice, warm, and dry gold coast weather (fingers crossed!).

Having never seen WC play live before, I'm keen to see Nic Nat play up close - I love that guy.

Got myself and my girlfriend front row tickets in section 112. Keen for a good game in some nice, warm, and dry gold coast weather (fingers crossed!).

Having never seen WC play live before, I'm keen to see Nic Nat play up close - I love that guy.
Nic Nat didn't play against Melbourne yesterday so it's not curtain he'll play.

Nic Nat didn't play against Melbourne yesterday so it's not curtain he'll play.
Judging purely from what's being said on the WC forum, it looks like he should play. Won't be too devo if he doesn't though - it'll be better for us!

It's expected Dean cox won't play and nic nat will come back in.
That would be a shame, Alot of us have never seen Coxsy play in person (It's only taken West Coast 4 years to find our address), I was looking forward to it.

Cox vs Dixon? The puns write themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a shame, Alot of us have never seen Coxsy play in person (It's only taken West Coast 4 years to find our address), I was looking forward to it.

Cox vs Dixon? The puns write themselves.
Well you never invited us...

Now that we are definitely out of the finals, I'd love to see Karmichael play one final game. Or at least have something at half time for him. I'll be pretty upset if K just disappears in the off-season without a proper fan sendoff. I just wish the Suns would announce what's happening with him.

Yeah. Give K a run. At least he never ran around with pathetic intentions....like some I could mention...

Yeah. Give K a run. At least he never ran around with pathetic intentions....like some I could mention...

This guy?

143391273-heart-shaped-formed-by-fresh-peas-gettyimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back