holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
I'll be surprised if West Coast dont play Cox. Simpson is fond of the 3 ruck strategy, even though Weagle fans hate it, and with the Sun's big men going down I can see him trying to expose us in that area.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
I'll be surprised if West Coast dont play Cox. Simpson is fond of the 3 ruck strategy, even though Weagle fans hate it, and with the Sun's big men going down I can see him trying to expose us in that area.

If we are going to be exposed to Cox, I am not sure I am comfortable with that

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
I'm looking at coming to this game. Flying up from Sydney, question for those that know the ground, GA seating is $25 if I buy this is it seats or standing?

Want me to get you some seats mate?

But yes, GA is seating

Want me to get you some seats mate?

But yes, GA is seating

Hey mate, It's not just me, will be four of us, just wanted to make sure GA isn't standing and is seats (allocated?)

First time to Metricon in a do or die clash, should be a ripper!!!

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hey mate, It's not just me, will be four of us, just wanted to make sure GA isn't standing and is seats (allocated?)

First time to Metricon in a do or die clash, should be a ripper!!!

Not sure I can get 4, but maybe. Ill make some calls today and PM you. If I can get them will be good seats too!

Will cost you a cold bevvie

Not sure I can get 4, but maybe. Ill make some calls today and PM you. If I can get them will be good seats too!

Will cost you a cold bevvie

Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for the PM :p

On the above note, if anyone else wants 4 tickets, they are printed out and ready to swap for a cold beer or sexual favours.

4 x Gold A tickets, second tier on wing. Primo seats

Quinz?

You're flying to the Gold Coast hoping to bump into me. I shouldn't have to remind you how many times that's gotten you into trouble.

Be a man and get a intervention order out on me.

Moderators giving opposition fans Gold tickets. Gold Coast SUNS board officially wins at Bigfooty

You've made my trip tbh. Was not 100% convinced I was doing the right thing spending $500 for a footy trip. Now it's worth it.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Be a man and get a intervention order out on me.

You've made my trip tbh. Was not 100% convinced I was doing the right thing spending $500 for a footy trip. Now it's worth it.

If you are going to a footy game in any circumstance you are doing the right thing. Don't let the missus tell you otherwise *

*Conditions apply. Does not extend to Melbourne or StKilda fans. Also is not applicable to interstate trips to Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back