Preview Changes v West Coast. Season finale @ Metricon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Got a bad feeling about this.. I wonder how switched on the players could be knowing its all over, I want pick 7 but seeing most of my workmates are eagles supporters if love nothing more then to stick it up them! Good luck Leslie my man child

Bazza37

Club Legend
Feb 10, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It will be interesting to see whether the Suns play fringe players
or
Attempt to win 11 games for the season finishing 11th
& beating West Coast for the first time.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
I am still of the opinion that giving fringe players a go is an investment in the future, Jacks comments after his début last week that he had no idea how fast the game was will hold him in good stead for the pre season, get Schade and Allen out there and put May and McKenzie in cotton wool so they are cherry ripe for pre-season training

I am still of the opinion that giving fringe players a go is an investment in the future, Jacks comments after his début last week that he had no idea how fast the game was will hold him in good stead for the pre season, get Schade and Allen out there and put May and McKenzie in cotton wool so they are cherry ripe for pre-season training

I would love for the Suns to blood some kids. Eagles need a big win for percentage.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,

Nah, while we are still a mathematical chance of being 2014 premiers we need to put our best team forward

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Cameron must play forward. He just must! He has strong hands and leads hard. A great third tall IMO. In the second half alone once he settled he had 3 scoring shots (just missed out on 3 goals), and one assist to Matera.

Every time he goes back he becomes a huge liability.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Cameron must play forward. He just must! He has strong hands and leads hard. A great third tall IMO. In the second half alone once he settled he had 3 scoring shots (just missed out on 3 goals), and one assist to Matera.

Every time he goes back he becomes a huge liability.

Nice mixed message there Sunny_ :D:thumbsu:

Do you want him as a forward who has shots but misses just so he is out of the back line

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,

Do you want him as a forward who has shots but misses just so he is out of the back line

Haha i'd take someone who at least has a shot at scoring goals over someone who can't get his hands on the ball.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots

Really, he should have kicked two goals. Cannot believe he missed that one from the square. He genuinely looked dangerous as a forward. As a defender he looks lost if he's taking a key forward.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Really, he should have kicked two goals. Cannot believe he missed that one from the square. He genuinely looked dangerous as a forward. As a defender he looks lost if he's taking a key forward.
With a bit more experience and composure he would have kicked three. He was played as a forward at Mt Gravatt and I've been somewhat surprised we hadn't trialled him forward much until last week. He has the tools to be a very dangerous third tall. Long arms, quick off the mark and a strong grip. I remember someone who had seen more of him than me commented that with more strength / size and experience he could be a real handful for defenders. Hope he plays forward against the Weagles

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I received my four tickets that I won on the Suns Facebook comp, and I'm looking at them to see if they're better than the ones I've already purchased, but I'm really confused.

They say they're in STAIR C/AISLE 104/ROW A/ SEAT 217 (218, 219, and 220).

I can't actually find an aisle 104 on the seat map using Ticketmaster as a guide, so I have no idea where this is. It goes from section 105 straight into GA. Any help?

Last edited:

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Will you guys send a tagger to Priddis, Shuey or Gaff? I have noticed you chose to go head to head most games? The last player you tight tagged looked as though it was Pendles?

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
Will you guys send a tagger to Priddis, Shuey or Gaff? I have noticed you chose to go head to head most games? The last player you tight tagged looked as though it was Pendles?

Shuey is the man to tag. Priddis gets a lot of the ball but it's a lot of useless touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back