Preview Changes Vs Adelaide round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Butler was okay tonight. And I'd expect Colledge needs an EP game or two.

IN: Lycett, Wellingham

Out: Cox (inj?), Smith

Then maybe Bennell for Sheed depending on WAFL form.

Still think Tunbridge showed a little and should be persisted with.

Don't even care.

I do care however.

I'm just so confused
I don't care now and I don't want to care, but I know I'll care by next weekend and be disappointed again.

Too early for this but anyway

Out: Cox (concussion), Shuey (ankle?), Butler, Smith
In: Lycett, Wellingham, Bennell, Karpany

B: Bennell, MacKenzie, Schofield
HB: Hurn, Brown, Ellis
C: Wellingham, Priddis, Gaff
HF: Darling, McGovern, McGinnity
F: LeCras, Kennedy, Lycett
R: Naitanui, Masten, Hutchings
I: Sheppard, Sheed, Tunbridge
S: Karpany
E: Butler, Smith, Sinclair

If Karps has a semi-decent game tomorrow bring him in for a debut at home, why not.

Give Sheed another chance, had a poor game but that'll happen for a young kid in atrocious conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't even care.

I do care however.

I'm just so confused
Pretty much the essence of the club right now.

I don't recall a bleaker time to be honest. I wasn't following footy that much in high school around the Judge years, and we at least had Cousins as our shining light, and in 2010 we at least had a bunch of young mids that may have turned into something... but this is just beyond dire.

Butler was so s**t, delist that s**t campaigner, Smith as well, wtf i saw i thought Sheed wasn't playing tonight then i saw him kick the ball in the second quarter. Anyone see Shuey throw his mouth guard at the bench and curse, with a minute left in the game when he came off? This is an omen, it means he requested a trade

I couldn't care less if we played sheed. He's not best 22, nor do I see him becoming best 22 soon. But considering the outcomes of each game for the rest of the season doesn't really mean anything, I'd almost prefer we just left him in.

In - Lycett ( or perhaps he's still sore and needs a third week off straight), Carter, Bennell
Out - Cox, Smith, Butler

Don't really care TBH. The Lycett inclusion is exciting, but the only player I really want to watch at the moment is Yeo.

Anyone see Shuey throw his mouth guard at the bench and curse, with a minute left in the game when he came off? This is an omen, it means he requested a trade
Yes, that's it, what else could it mean?

Pretty much the essence of the club right now.

I don't recall a bleaker time to be honest. I wasn't following footy that much in high school around the Judge years, and we at least had Cousins as our shining light, and in 2010 we at least had a bunch of young mids that may have turned into something... but this is just beyond dire.

Exactly!

Been having this conversation the last few weeks. Never have I ever been less interested in watching this team then in 2013 and 2014. The judge years we had up and coming superstars. And in 2010 the whole team was kids so you were excited, but right now, the whole team just bores me.

Is he actually at that point where he could impact at all?

Only saw him play in the preseason so a genuine question.

Yes. More so than Sheed given his outside run and play reading ability, a genuine running midfielder that won't rely on his contested game ala Sheed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back