Strategy Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Very excited to see Daniel play, more excited than any of our other first year players. Hope he isn't sub.

Followed Daniel in his draft year absolute jet of a player. Hopefully he shows to all other 16 clubs (port started our picks later in the draft) what they missed out on and prove that pint sized players can make it. Really wanted him at alberton but as stated before we started the draft too late and he was never going to be in our range. He's hard to miss with the helmet on; ok speed, good endurance, freak skills and knows where the goals are. Not putting too much pressure on him or anything but expecting 2+ goals especially against the side your facing.

All the best for Saturday

Followed Daniel in his draft year absolute jet of a player. Hopefully he shows to all other 16 clubs (port started our picks later in the draft) what they missed out on and prove that pint sized players can make it. Really wanted him at alberton but as stated before we started the draft too late and he was never going to be in our range. He's hard to miss with the helmet on; ok speed, good endurance, freak skills and knows where the goals are. Not putting too much pressure on him or anything but expecting 2+ goals especially against the side your facing.

All the best for Saturday

People wanting to call him Helmet Head as his nickname.

I prefer Dark Helmet (Spaceballs fan right here).

Love giving Caleb a chance over Dale who has slowed down abit (needs some time to bulk up), his work in traffic against Sandringham was top notch, and great decision making under pressure. Honeychurch is also long due IMO, has been pretty consistent all year. But really don't like Webb being dropped, especially after being sub last week (which he didn't deserve IMO)

Tom Boyd is also omitted i reckon, but better to claim injury to avoid the media shitfest. As much as Gia has got our smalls in the forward line working unbelievably well, I still think the club needs to bring in a experienced power forward to teach Tom how to use his body better. His contested marking is already good, so he just needs to learn how to be stronger in 1on1 contests. It would be a waste to just use him as a lead up Barry Hall v2.

Noticed Tommy talking to the doc and pointing at his knee, during the after match interviews last week.

Fantastic to see Caleb making his debut, hope he has a great one.

Woohoo caleb Daniels debut and it's the match I am going to only 2nd for the going to be exciting I hope he isn't sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a good balanced line-up. The out's for Carlton are huge. We should smash them in the middle. There back line looks ordinary as well. Hopefully the Big Red can kick a bag.

Sucks that Boyds out but a rest will be good for him and set him up for a large, and extremely important, run home. Huge opportunity for Redpath, needs to take his chance here. Really interested to see how we go without big Tommy. Please please please kill it Redpath and that would allow us to try the twin tower combo once again.

Also glad to see Daniel get his go, so excited to see him. Honey back is good too. No harm Dale and Webb killing it back in the 2s again, Dale especially will probably be better off just getting his hands on the pill at the lower level.

Curnow straight to Bonti.

Need big games from Lukey D, Wallis and Macrae. Win the ball, use it well and the dogs win the game.

very very happy big red gets another crack. Hope he grabs it with both hands this time. Roughead, Redpath and String as our talls are a nice blend. We should smash them they have no midfield at all really.

Think I heard somewhere that Rowe is a big chance to be a late out as well. Might have been the Carlton board.

Riley Beveridge actually said Rowe a fair chance to miss.

If so they reckon Henderson will go back while Jones will come into the forward line. What a boost for us that would be lol

If so they reckon Henderson will go back while Jones will come into the forward line. What a boost for us that would be lol
Dunno has L Jizz had his one blinder this year yet??:eek:

Good to see Daniel and Honey in. Be interesting to see if Redpath can get to contests and stick a tackle...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back