Out rough McLean honey

In Boyd hrovat crameri

If body's not ready then Webb

Lots of injury concerns unfortunately

Roughead? Does anyone have details?
McLean looked in a bad way, expect he misses a few weeks
Unclear where Tom Boyd is at
Hrovat was good in the VFL today but finished early with some ice applied
Dahlhaus has been down for a couple weeks and copped a big corky very late in Q4

I really hope Redpath gets at least as much of a run at AFL level as Cordy was given earlier this year.

I know Honey had a bad one but I don't really like putting a guy in for one week and dropping them. Hope he plays next week.
Have no idea how Crameri went but hope he plays next week as he plays well in wet conditions so the dewy conditions would suit him.

Ins

Boyd, Crameri, Hrovat

Outs

Roughy (inj), McLean (inj), Honey (omt)

Redpath showed good marking, aggression and his field kicking is good. He stays in.

Gee, that's some good in's.
When we have several first year players standing up it's amazing how our depth improves. in the last couple of years our ins would have been Tutt and Howard.

Gee, that's some good in's.
When we have several first year players standing up it's amazing how our depth improves. in the last couple of years our ins would have been Tutt and Howard.

Our depth is getting so good that its almost annoying me as I have no idea which smalls should be picked on a weekly basis. We have mass depth in this area.

I know Honey had a bad one but I don't really like putting a guy in for one week and dropping them. Hope he plays next week.
Have no idea how Crameri went but hope he plays next week as he plays well in wet conditions so the dewy conditions would suit him.

Usually I'd agree with you, but there comes a point where a performance is so abject you can't be considered for selection the next week. I actually like Honey in the long term his endeavor and attack are winning traits. But tonight is illustrative a problem that needs correcting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My biggest concern going into the Gold Coast game is Gary Ablett. Has Bevridge actually put a tag on an opposition player this season? Mitchell killed us in the Hawks game and if we play like we did tonight Gary would get them over the line. Our most important players this week might be Picken and Wallis.

With the injuries it'd have to look something like:

Out: McLean, Morris, Roughead, Honeychurch
In: Crameri, Boyd, Talia, Webb.

Out: Rough Mclean Morris Honey

In: Boyd Talia Crameri Webb/Hrovat

Is Dickson struggling/close to being dropped for anyone else? Seems to have done next to nothing since the freo game
Bev has praised him the last couple of weeks so don't think he's on the block.

Defense and backup defensive coverage decimated tonight. Anybody know how Hamling pulled up?
Honeychurch out....absolute rubbish
Settle petal

Defense and backup defensive coverage decimated tonight. Anybody know how Hamling pulled up?

Settle petal
Wasn't mentioned by Beveridge who said we'll potentially lose three this week - then named Morris, Roughead and McLean - so I assume he's ok for now. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets up tomorrow and can barely move, though. Hopefully pulls up okay.

Wasn't mentioned by Beveridge who said we'll potentially lose three this week - then named Morris, Roughead and McLean - so I assume he's ok for now. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets up tomorrow and can barely move, though. Hopefully pulls up okay.
Hopefully it's nothing too serious, yeah.

Looked to be gingerly reaching for his lower arm at first, from 80m away I thought he'd done his shoulder or broken his arm.

Just knocked the stuffing out of him in the end, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back