Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of pressure mounting now with the Crows win today. Could be out of the eight by the end of next weekend.
I'm friggen pumped! Love beating Geelong more than anyone (crows & bombers close second).

Yep byes are a joke. I get it for the players but for supporters it's miserable. No north and no EPL...****
Well my epl side got embarrassed by two a-league squib sides, so i'm not too excited about epl atm.

Honestly hope we mix it up a bit this week. Bring Wood or Harper in.

I'd drop Jacobs for team balance I think we are carrying one too many inside mid types at the moment.

Ziebell to play forward.

Honestly hope we mix it up a bit this week. Bring Wood or Harper in.

I'd drop Jacobs for team balance I think we are carrying one too many inside mid types at the moment.

Ziebell to play forward.
Possibly, but I think the 'difference that makes the difference' with Geelong, iirc, is when they don't win the clearances. Hence why they threw Bartel and Kelly in last time, for the mature, experienced bodies in the inside?!

Possibly, but I think the 'difference that makes the difference' with Geelong, iirc, is when they don't win the clearances. Hence why they threw Bartel and Kelly in last time, for the mature, experienced bodies in the inside?!

Yeah don't remind me. I really hope they don't do that this week

Planning to go to your game on Saturday night, six of us coming. Will we be able to get GA on the gate or is it best to buy sooner. Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, it's North Melbourne.

You could rock up to any game halfway through the first qtr and still get tickets.

and that is one thing i love about following north, not much traffic, can get in and out a lot easier, dont need to always buy seating ticket to away games, imagine collingwood supporters.

Hey guys,

Is wells any chance to play this week? Or is it most likely that he will get the 1 week in the VFL before he's back on the main stage?

Dal Santo, Greenwood, Thompson, Swallow, Hansen, Thomas, Harvey , Cunnington, Ziebell, Dal Santo, Petrie, Mc Donald, Wright, Atley, Firrito are probably the ones I can lock in as safe after the last game

and that is one thing i love about following north, not much traffic, can get in and out a lot easier, dont need to always buy seating ticket to away games, imagine collingwood supporters.

Exactly.

I went to many Carlton games as a teen (because most of my schoolmates were Carlton fans) and it used to s**t me how crowded it was, how long it took to get on a train on the way home, how difficult it was to find a row of empty seats, etc.

I don't want North to ever be one of the most popular teams. A 50K membership, 35K average crowd in the long-term would do me fine.

Dude, it's North Melbourne.

You could rock up to any game halfway through the first qtr and still get tickets.

When we play Port you can park out the front.

Srsly for Cats game it's a good idea to get there early for good seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back