Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need him to go back to the vfl and stay there..if we acept this sort of player into our side we deserve to get the results we have...

We play him as a defender when he's a natural forward/midfielder. He came on as Melbourne took over the game.

I like the kid but as a forward, not a defender. Fwiw, I thought he did okay considering everything

He is not Afl standard ...we keep selling ourselves short...he mite be a natural forward but only vfl level...when we kick mcdonut Arnot Morris Lloyd Gordon and other pretenders of our list we will be a better team... dont need them dont want vfl players..

I'd say changes should be

IN: Tyrone, Newman, Lids, Chaplin
OUT: Drummond, Griff, Hunt, Morris

Have to play Lids, Newy, Chaplin, even if they are 70-80% right.

Hunt will be out injured and Morris won't be dropped
Morris needs to be dropped, whats he got over hardwick, ( can someone check morris boots , has he got the right stops in, he always goes to ground) he is just predictable , he loses his footing all the time. I get on edge whenever its near him on the backline because its always going to be a goal against us.

Man exactly my thoughts....at the end of last year we had sorted out the team and structure of the team well ..and won alot of games for this very reason...this year we have changed it around and filled our side with hacks... go figure...
Gee I wonder why that would be, wouldn't be because of a small issue starting with I now would it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Foley, Newman, Chaplin, Hampson, Vickery, Lennon

Out: Drummond, Griffiths, McDonough , Lloyd, Gordon, Morris

B: Batchelor , Rance, Astbury
Hb: Houli, Chaplin, Hunt
C: Grigg, Martin, Ellis
HF: Lennon, Vickery , Edwards
F: Maric, Riewoltd , Newman
R: Hampson , Cotchin, Miles
Int: Vlas, Mcintosh, Arnott, foley sub

Problem for us right now is we can't drop players because of injuries. One of Lloyd/Gordon will get a gig again because I'd say Hunt misses as well with injury added to Griff and Drummond. Unless all of Grimes, Lids, Newy, Chaplin and Conca are ready to return our changes are limited

Dont need or want them we need skills and footy smarts..how long has this been goin on ....oh he is crap but he has a go and is a goer type mentality.... a turd is a turd no matter how much you try and roll it in glitter...no more mediocracy we need talent in the team...not goers they are a temporary band aid solution...
Little point having a team full of talent if you've got 95% of them unwilling to put their head over the ball when they need to win a contest. Melbourne beat us last night not because they were more talented but because when it came to the crunch they were more prepared to take the hits and put the heads over the ball and win the contests. We on the other hand were more concerned with getting the easy touches and looking good.

You talk about not accepting mediocrity, but seem to be happy to continue to reward those that pick and choose when they go and when they don't. At the end of the day I'd much rather see us losing with the players walking off the ground having given their all instead of seeing them walking off having picked when they would and wouldn't put their heads over the footy.

Little point having a team full of talent if you've got 95% of them unwilling to put their head over the ball when they need to win a contest. Melbourne beat us last night not because they were more talented but because when it came to the crunch they were more prepared to take the hits and put the heads over the ball and win the contests. We on the other hand were more concerned with getting the easy touches and looking good.

You talk about not accepting mediocrity, but seem to be happy to continue to reward those that pick and choose when they go and when they don't. At the end of the day I'd much rather see us losing with the players walking off the ground having given their all instead of seeing them walking off having picked when they would and wouldn't put their heads over the footy.
im looking to build a strong team not having honourable losses..we need to concentrate on getting a proper team together not limiting the damage in games..by playing goers who will not take us forward...we need quality except nothing less..or we repeat history

IN..Vickery Chaplin Foley Grimes lennon... OUT Griffiths(i) Drummond Hunt(i)mcdonut Gordon
gordon deserves a game before lloyd who was a complete waste,aswell as morris, how many stats did he get, he should be out before mcdonough who got a quarter or so on the ground if that, were we watching the same match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back