Changes vs Hawthorn (R20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd almost rather have no one on Breust than have to stick Terlich on him :p

Terlich is one player I mentioned because he's solid defender. I was looking at Melbourne's small defenders and players like Grimes, Clisby and Strauss are all out of the side right now. Perhaps Jeremy Howe could be another option?

Howe did a pretty outstanding job on Zorko last week, so that could work. I think it'll be Garland though. Jetta v Puopolo will be the interesting one for mine. Dunn will go to Roughead, and McDonald will go to Spangher/Hale when he's forward. What I like about our back 6 is that it's pretty dynamic (though they can't kick).

Terlich is one player I mentioned because he's solid defender. I was looking at Melbourne's small defenders and players like Grimes, Clisby and Strauss are all out of the side right now. Perhaps Jeremy Howe could be another option?

No.

No, he ain't!

Get's the ball, doesn't stop his man.

In: M Jones, Michie, Cross, Gawn, Barry

Out: Blease, Pederson, Tapscott, Terlich, McKenzie

Jeepers - really wielded the axe. Would be the most changes all year wouldn't it?

Wait is that confirmed?
I would say thats the end of the careers for Blease Tappy and potentially Mckenzie

I would point out that Pedo and Tappy both missed due to injury though - but good changes too.

When Roos was talking on 'Roos Views' he specifically mentioned Tappy's knee.

Matt Jones, Michie and Cross really sures up our midfield.

Agree though nickgrant69 - Blease looks done with us and Jordie could be in trouble, I think Tappy will stay on.

In: M Jones, Michie, Cross, Gawn, Barry

Out: Blease, Pederson, Tapscott, Terlich, McKenzie

Jeepers - really wielded the axe. Would be the most changes all year wouldn't it?

Where did you see those changes? I guess it's a strong response to one of our most disapponting losses for the year.

Wait is that confirmed?
I would say thats the end of the careers for Blease Tappy and potentially Mckenzie

Heard it straight from the horses mouth.

I think Tapscott may be an injury, but the rest are dropped.

Pederson unlucky - his busted nose combined with Gawns form has pushed him out for a few weeks you'd think.

Heard it straight from the horses mouth.

I think Tapscott may be an injury, but the rest are dropped.

Pederson unlucky - his busted nose combined with Gawns form has pushed him out for a few weeks you'd think.

Edit: seems TPM has heard that Pederson is indeed injured. Couldn't have ignored Gawn in any case you'd think.

Yeah cheers fellas I read the article saying Pedos getting surgery done and Tappys knee hasnt come up but for someone like Blease you would assume thats the end especially if you read into his comments from the weekend, same could be said of Mckenzie as well

Personally I hope we keep tappy because I love the way he plays his footy
Will be good to Michie Gawn and probably JKH get full games whilst Barry will play as sub

Also Cross is just a legend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Watts looks like lining up in the backline, I guess that's one way to help our ball movement from defense to forward..
Good move. Forget he was #1 and just play him where he plays good footy.

Apparently Watts looks like lining up in the backline, I guess that's one way to help our ball movement from defense to forward..

I dont like it when he plays there because it promotes him getting easy touches
However in the interest of the team its probably the best move

I dont like it when he plays there because it promotes him getting easy touches
However in the interest of the team its probably the best move

For what it's worth - I don't think Roos is moving him there to give him an out, more because we need a good user in the backline.

For what it's worth - I don't think Roos is moving him there to give him an out, more because we need a good user in the backline.

No I dont think he is at all its definitely for team structure I just dont like the way it allows to him to relax on his intensity

No I dont think he is at all its definitely for team structure I just dont like the way it allows to him to relax on his intensity

Turn up to the game and yell at him. Be the life coach he needs.

Tappy out with knee, Pedo nose, Blease & Jordie & Terlich dropped.

With Grimes not coming up and Terlich still being dropped you would have to wonder what that means for his future
I do like his endeavour but he is one of those guys who wont be any better than he is right now and you wouldnt want to be being dropped at this late stage of the season

Got to be curtains for Blease and terlich you'd think. RoBail is probably breathing a sigh of relief since we were almost certainly only going to delist one of him and Blease and looks like it's Blease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back