Preview Changes Vs Melbourne round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been a big supporter of Butler's for a while, but should he retire?

He won't play in the next Eagles premiership.
I don't know...by that logic, Nathan Fyfe should retire.

Off the Cox subject for a minute, I hope we f**king destroy Melbourne on Saturday, after they have the nerve to ask for more bloody handouts. What a joke they are, it's their own fault they have been s**t for so long, how many bloody top draft picks are they going to ruin and waste until the AFL says no more. Let's completely ruin this joke of a football club so the only option is for them to fold. I don't give a s**t about this "they are the oldest club in the land, blah blah blah" the AFL didn't seem to care about Fitzroy's heritage when it made them merge, time to start to culling some of these leaching, under performing Victorian clubs and make for a stronger competition.
Not to mention a bit more % to give us a bit more breathing room from the Crows

The Dees will almost certainly be laying down for a priority pick. The players aren't stupid, they know the white flag has already been hoisted. A nice % booster could be coming up if we play well. With finals on the line there is no reason we shouldn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dees will almost certainly be laying down for a priority pick. The players aren't stupid, they know the white flag has already been hoisted. A nice % booster could be coming up if we play well. With finals on the line there is no reason we shouldn't.

Players don't lie down for priority picks. That PP is going to take their spot on the list.

With Selwood not available I'd go with this. Wouldn't mind McGinnity dropped and Carter to get a full game. I think Tunbridge needs to go out as we need to play less forwards and more mids.

Out: Naitanui (rest) Tunbridge Butler
In: LeCras Colledge Carter

Bennell McGovern Brown
Hurn Mackenzie McGinnity
Colledge Priddis Gaff
Masten Darling LeCras
Cox Kennedy Cripps

R Lycett Hutchings Shuey

I Schofield Sheed Hill
S Carter

I've been a big supporter of Butler's for a while, but should he retire?

He won't play in the next Eagles premiership.
butler should keep playing as a depth player

meanwhile paddy should be wished well and given away for a packet of tissues.

I am flying down to Perth this week and got tickets to the game, look out for me I'll be dressed up as a Blue and Red coloured Tank.

Hey God gives us many beautiful things to booooo. They want a priority pick. No doubt at some point they will get a free kick etc.

I am going to boo if we get served chicken thighs in a cream sauce again. The sooner Mustard Catering loses the contract the better.

I am going to boo if we get served chicken thighs in a cream sauce again. The sooner Mustard Catering loses the contract the better.
You actually get to choose what you order. Blame whoever books it from your company.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back