Preview Changes Vs Melbourne round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone think Cox will be rested ;) if I was Simpson I'd sit cox down all serious and be like 'mate we are a chance of finals so I need to rest you for the Gold Coast game' haha the look on his face would be priceless.

Anyone think Cox will be rested ;) if I was Simpson I'd sit cox down all serious and be like 'mate we are a chance of finals so I need to rest you for the Gold Coast game' haha the look on his face would be priceless.

Well considering they are doing a 'King Cox' day where they will be handing out crowns and he will do a lap of the ground after the game, the chances of that happening is zero.

Quite...I found their Beef Wellington to be a little on the dry side.
And the Gazpacho soup they served me was ice cold, it was disgraceful.

My pork was a little airborne, it was still good though :p

iFGNHkvzFvMpF.gif

Not sure if already posted. Sorry if it has.

"LeCras ran at full pace during yesterday's session at Patersons Stadium after missing the past fortnight. He was able to pick up the ball from his feet at pace and without obvious discomfort.

Club officials are confident he will be fit to face Melbourne.

Selwood and Yeo both trained strongly with the main group and loom as likely selections against the Suns at Metricon Stadium."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/24758974/dont-write-off-eagles-cox/

Not sure if already posted. Sorry if it has.

"LeCras ran at full pace during yesterday's session at Patersons Stadium after missing the past fortnight. He was able to pick up the ball from his feet at pace and without obvious discomfort.

Club officials are confident he will be fit to face Melbourne.

Selwood and Yeo both trained strongly with the main group and loom as likely selections against the Suns at Metricon Stadium."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/24758974/dont-write-off-eagles-cox/

So good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would've tagged Shuey im guessing? Shuey comes in to my dreamteam, loves a flat track bully pumping

I brought Gaff into my team for the same reason :D

Well that and i'm missing about 8 players this week :cry::cry::cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back