Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

In: desperate hard and fast footy
Out: deer in the headlights, soft efforts, bombing it in to the really really small guy (as Titus would say delivery into the forward 50 like a disgruntled postie)

Yes, because one bad kick is clear proof that he can't kick...

You act like it's one bad kick. It's not. More often than not, Butcher's disposal is sub-par. If he wasn't a first round pick, we would've given up on him years ago.

You act like it's one bad kick. It's not. More often than not, Butcher's disposal is sub-par. If he wasn't a first round pick, we would've given up on him years ago.
Sorry how many games have you actually seen Butcher play over the past couple of years?

His field kicking is fine.

Sorry how many games have you actually seen Butcher play over the past couple of years?

If you think below average is fine, so be it. It's not terrible, but no one can say with a straight face that he is in the best 22 of a side going for top 4. He wouldn't get a game at most clubs.

If you think below average is fine, so be it. It's not terrible, but no one can say with a straight face that he is in the best 22 of a side going for top 4. He wouldn't get a game at most clubs.
Good work dodging the question. Given your location, I don't see how you can have an informed opinion on Butcher's field kicking.

It's strange that some of the biggest Butch-haters live interstate.

Hāt0rZ gôn hāT.

He's not exactly Sam Mitchell, but yeah, his field kicking is no less reliable than any other 197cm player who finds himself playing on upfield.

The big in for me is Nathan Krakouer. Silky skills and a good decision maker. I can see him setting up our attacks from defense. He's also a reasonable size. Not easy to beat in one-on-one contests.

Can see why Ah Chee was picked. Will give us more grunt in the midfield. But I have a question mark over his polish. Mitchell is a depth player who'll continue to frustrate me for as long as he stays on Port's list.

Good work dodging the question. Given your location, I don't see how you can have an informed opinion on Butcher's field kicking.

It's strange that some of the biggest Butch-haters live interstate.

LOL don't even go there playing the interstate card. Since Butcher was drafted I've spent around 80% of my weekends in Adelaide. Nice try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am glad you all have your Ken goggles on so tight you are about to cut off circulation to your eyeballs. Everyone trusted that he would've only picked Redden cause he was right to go!

So I hear Ken Hinkley has never started a first gamer as sub and never will. The people posting here are so enlightened.

Time to put the heat on our coaches. The honeymoon is over.

PS, I hope we win and Ah Chee plays a ripper when he comes in, just over the KenCanDoNoWrong attitude.

I'm done with BigFooty. Enjoy the 2015 ride lads but sick of reading all the negativity after round 2. Had a gutful of it all now
don't be sucked in by the front runners everyone has them,but still tell them what you think!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back