Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why De Goey?
I like the idea of playing De Goey versus the weaker teams at the moment, he's still very young and raw, but is really going to be something special. He's not up to the top level yet though, so leaving him out vs North isn't a terrible idea.

Broomhead might be in trouble because of being the sub too.

Seedsman had a quiet game but is so important to us that he's not even in the region of being considered to be dropped.

No change unless Frost pulls up sore. If he does, play the Sack as shutdown and bring in Tooves

grundy playing head to head with goldstein will be an eye opener of whats required of a sole ruckman.

do it!

We are going to get Smashed in the Ruck next week how ever we play

I bloody hope that Moore is able to get back in the VFL after the bye. Outlet defence stocks are looking decidedly thin.

(Thanks Keeffe, ya dickhead)

Moore be not happy as we would of Defintally Played IF Frost Misses and Moore was Fit

Out: Frost.

In: Marsh.

Let the fap fest commence. :D
I would like to see this.
Frosty has had a rusty few weeks by his standards and I would like to see Marsh be rewarded now that Keefe doesn't exist.
Let Frost rest and rejuvenate to come out firing against the demons.

Out: Frost and maybe Broomhead
In: Marsh and maybe Ramsay

The goo could also get dropped. I'm undecided.
The possum will be ready to come in again too, but I'm unsure who can be dropped.
I think Broomhead will hold his spot as sub and Ramsay will get a game in reserves.

Out: Blair, Langdon, De Goey, Frost
In: Ramsay, Marsh, Kennedy, Toovey
Broomhead sub

I would like to see this.
Frosty has had a rusty few weeks by his standards and I would like to see Marsh be rewarded now that Keefe doesn't exist.
Let Frost rest and rejuvenate to come out firing against the demons.

You would like to see the fap fest? :eek:
Whatever floats ya' boat I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Kennedy

lol jk. He'll be overlooked again for some idiotic reason.

In: Marsh, Toovey
Out: Frost Langdon
Needs more than a couple of ball winning performances in VFL to get a game. Too many similar or more dominant miss/fwds for him to break in just yet (broom, gooey, fas, Adams, crisp and blair all ahead of Kennedy IMO)

The possum will be ready to come in again too, but I'm unsure who can be dropped.
I think Broomhead will hold his spot as sub and Ramsay will get a game in reserves.
Being the sceptic that I am I no longer believe the club when they say "should be right for next week":) If by some miracle we have a situation where a Collingwood player sustains a one week injury (rolling around laughing at the absurdity of such a thought) then yeah he has to come back in.

Needs more than a couple of ball winning performances in VFL to get a game. Too many similar or more dominant miss/fwds for him to break in just yet (broom, gooey, fas, Adams, crisp and blair all ahead of Kennedy IMO)

In what way is Blair, Broomey or Degoey "better" currently then Kennedy?

Of the 3 I'd like to see Blair make way so the future gets games into them.

I know that, but what also helps White is playing on a 2nd game skinny rake.

Have you seen our forward line the last three years? I key forward and second ruck just doesn't work.

Assuming Frost is injured..

Out: Frost, Langdon, De Goey
In: Toovey, Ramsay, Marsh

Roos have a LOT of talls in their forward line, and they're all pretty mobile. We need everything we can get down there. Toovey and Marsh can both play tall. Ramsay has some pace and has been in good form this year.

I bloody hope that Moore is able to get back in the VFL after the bye. Outlet defence stocks are looking decidedly thin.

Let's hope a certain All-Australian CHB makes an appearance sooner rather than later then. :eek:

p.s. As everyone's favourite alien killing space freighter pilot would say - "get away from her^H^H^H him (Bill) you bitch!!!"...

Could see marsh coming in regardless of frosts injury. Waite, brown, petrie, need another tall imo

Out: Frost, Broomhead
In: Marsh, Toovey/Ramsay

Sub: De Goey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back