Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be hard to change a winning side. Tooves if fit might come straight back in otherwise I don't see any other changes baring injury. We will be in a bit of a pickle if Frosty does not recover in time. North Melbourne have a big and strong forward line. Marsh, Moore and Reid are our current tall reserves, one currently fit but not quite ready and the other two expecting to return from injury through the VFL.

Have a good record against North, and for the first time this year we're going into a big match as the hunter, with North ripe for the picking.

I think we'll lift, win, and win quite well.

North likely to be without Brown, Swallow, Grima, Dal Santo and Wells out of their best team so they are weakened going into this.

If anything we have the smaller injury list especially if Toovey, Ramsay and Frost are available for selection.

We can win this game, North are not a top side, that's been proven so far, but they can dominate teams like us if you allow them free reign.

No lapses this week, because if we do it will probably cost us the win.

North likely to be without Brown, Swallow, Grima, Dal Santo and Wells out of their best team so they are weakened going into this.

If anything we have the smaller injury list especially if Toovey, Ramsay and Frost are available for selection.

We can win this game, North are not a top side, that's been proven so far, but they can dominate teams like us if you allow them free reign.

I still have North as Favourites to Win but IF we play our Best for Majority of the Game we are Quite Capable of Winning

If Frost is fit then this is tough. Toovey has to come in, especially to free Goldsack up. Ramsay by rights comes in too but I can't see it happening off this win.

I'd say Broomhead has to go out. No slight on his performance but a player has to make way here for Toovey. Or maybe another week for Possum. Williams can take Thomas and Oxley or Langdon take Higgins. Langdon wasn't great this week but he has some credit up.

If Frost is fit then this is tough. Toovey has to come in, especially to free Goldsack up. Ramsay by rights comes in too but I can't see it happening off this win.

I'd say Broomhead has to go out. No slight on his performance but a player has to make way here for Toovey. Or maybe another week for Possum. Williams can take Thomas and Oxley or Langdon take Higgins. Langdon wasn't great this week but he has some credit up.

Who'd you choose as the sub?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glass half empty.
On the contrary, maybe this 5 week VFL stint has shown him the attitude required to play at AFL level.
Nick Maxwell spoke really well on SEN earlier about Seedsman and Fasolo in comparison to Pendles. He said even though Pendles has more natural talent, that the other 2 aren't that far behind and it's Pendles attitude to extract the most out of himself that separates him from the rest. He said the upside is huge with Fas and Seedo and he thinks they are both potential All Australian players.
Also, very reassuring that number 10 is the mentor for 35.

I look forward to seeing Lindsay Thomas flail his arms about and fall to the ground like he's been shot.:thumbsu:

Have a good record against North, and for the first time this year we're going into a big match as the hunter, with North ripe for the picking.

I think we'll lift, win, and win quite well.

Essendon were favourites on ANZAC day... I think even Brisbane were the favourites in round 1, although that wasn't really a 'big game'.

Waite (foot injury) and Goldstein (MRP) a decent chance to miss as well. Up to a third of their best 22.

Out: Frost (injured) Broomhead, De Goey
In: Marsh, Dwyer, Toovey Or Ramsey

Broomhead go back and play some games in the 2s will be good for him.
De Goey same as Broomhead
Bring Dwyer in as SUB
I hope Frosty gets up but i have my doubts

With Greenwood getting close some players will need to be on their game it is getting hard to take players out each week.

Seeds needs to get back to his running best seems to be trying to hard to make something happen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back