Changes vs Port Adelaide (R18)

Remove this Banner Ad

In:

490815833-the-team-of-germany-lines-up-prior-to-the-gettyimages.jpg

At least they can kick 7 goals.

I'm not sure, probably McKenzie - we need more speed and we certainly ain't dropping Riley or Viney! Tappy should get another go, Terlich maybe should go to get another midfielder in.

Out:
- Mckenzie, Terlich

In:
- JKH, Blease

I'm not sure, probably McKenzie - we need more speed and we certainly ain't dropping Riley or Viney! Tappy should get another go, Terlich maybe should go to get another midfielder in.

Out:
- Mckenzie, Terlich

In:
- JKH, Blease

I'd take this. Possibly punt Bail instead of Terlich, but really I don't care. JKH should be playing every week. Get Blease in, stick him at fullback, who cares. So many offered so little today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out:
- Mckenzie, Terlich

In:
- JKH, Blease
I agree and I'd omit Bail as well.

Out:
- Mckenzie, Terlich

In:
- JKH, Blease

I agree too, maybe Michie in for M Jones or Bail as well

In:

490815833-the-team-of-germany-lines-up-prior-to-the-gettyimages.jpg

At least they can kick 7 goals.

Is that their youth team?

Where is Michie at guys? Thought he'd excel this year!

Has had a couple injuries, hope to see him come in soon though.

I want to see JKH back in the team. Kent stays, he has some issues but is still a 2nd year player and rather he keep getting a run out.

Not sure who deserves to come up, but many deserve to be dropped. Tappy gave nothing, but should get another shot. Kent was bloody aweful but probably shouldn't be dropped unless five or six others go too. M Jones did a lot of poor work; Bail was average; Mckenzie didn't offer a lot. But these guys were no worse than Watts and Frawley and we know they're not going to be dropped - so why should the other guys be?

Think it is time for M Jones to have a go at Casey, he has been poor for a while now.

One of the few blokes who actually tries to provide an option. Granted hasn't been brilliant with the ball but we need him in the side.

Is that their youth team?

Has had a couple injuries, hope to see him come in soon though.

I want to see JKH back in the team. Kent stays, he has some issues but is still a 2nd year player and rather he keep getting a run out.

Holy crap I only just realized that I didn't post their senior side, hahaha ohwell I'm sure their youth side would still sick more than we could.

I wonder if Gawn comes in? Either to share the load with Jamar or to be given a shot as the No.1 ruck? Jamar looked very tired against the Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back