Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't gone through the names yet but we need to make the maximum number of changes possible. Needs to be a line drawn where that sort of performance from supposedly "senior" players isn't acceptable.

If that means it rookies have to be promoted then so be it.

Needs to be a minimum of 6 changes to make a statement.

A lot of players had absolute stinkers after playing reasonably well last week. Other players have played 2 stinkers in a row, and they're the ones that should be dropped.

Out: Jenkins, Wright, Henderson, Van Berlo
In: O'Brien, Grigg, M. Crouch, Cheney

Hartigan was bad but we have literally no one else to play his role

Who can we bring? A third of the list is injured.

Would love to see us give Jenkins more time to concentrate on his blog and bring in O'Brien but I'm guessing Martin or Grigg will come in for someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't gone through the names yet but we need to make the maximum number of changes possible. Needs to be a line drawn where that sort of performance from supposedly "senior" players isn't acceptable.

If that means it rookies have to be promoted then so be it.

Needs to be a minimum of 6 changes to make a statement.

We need to make a statement, but this is a team that had won its 3 games prior..... Just need to drop the 2 most under performing spuds..... but i feel we don't have the players to replace Hartigan and Jenkins....

I do smell a Lever debut though..... Hartigan for Lever... big game, throw him in!

Problem is we need to be able to drop Hartigan and Jenkins, but for who? We have no depth in our key positions.

We have really, really, really missed Cheney.

Not sure I agree we need to drop Hartigan. He's had a stinker but we need to get games in to him for long term development. Jenkins needs to go, Lynch has been terrible also. Real problem is we have no tall utilities to bring in. Cheney, Otten, Pods, Shaw all injured.

I'd give Lyons a full game. Bring M Crouch in as a sub. Cheney comes in if fit. Jenkins goes out if there is someone who can take his role (don't think there is...)

was brilliant.
was thinking how he was really good in 1-on-1s today, especially corralling, holding up their players in dangerous situations. He then gave away a stupid free kick after forcing the ball out but that shows he was frustrated more than anything.

he has continued his development as a defender

We need to make a statement, but this is a team that had won its 3 games prior..... Just need to drop the 2 most under performing spuds..... but i feel we don't have the players to replace Hartigan and Jenkins....

I do smell a Lever debut though..... Hartigan for Lever... big game, throw him in!
Hopefully Cheney is fit

Crouch, Grigg, Cameron need to come in at a minimum. Lyons into the 21.

O'Brien, Lever, Ramsey aren't ready but I wouldn't be against all of them coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back