Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Prudden, Dale, Wood ( inj )
In: Jong, T.Boyd, Hamling

Jong for Prudden - speed
Dale - back to the VFL for a full game
Wood - if injured definitely no point risking him with his history of hamstrings.

IN:
Jong

OUT:
Dale

That is all. Wouldn't want to make too many changes to such a dominant winning team. I really hope Wood is okay. We need him for Port.

Really gutted for Ollie Wines doing his shoulder, one of my fave opp players. But gee him out is a huge result for us. Wallis has been dominant and will kill them next weekend in the stoppages.

We should be taking it 1 week at a time and picking a side who matches up well with who we play.

But should we be looking at the next 5 weeks for example resting players for the Perth trip?

Look at trying at getting hamling Roberts Toyd and Roughead back into this side before final?

What does our best 22 look like ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talia.

Roberts.

Can our small backline match well with port's forwards?
I think so. Ryder and westhoff are jumpers (suits hamling, Biggs and wood) and Schulz is just a smart player so I think Morris can take him.

Keen to see Jong given another crack before September to see if he can recapture his early season form.

Boyd's ability as a ruckman is nice, but is the forward line functioning better (as beveridge alluded to in his presser) without him?? Creating more movement, space and opportunity for strings, Crameri and Dickson??

Red path leads really well and gave Carlisle the run around. Definitely need Boyd to stop us get outmarked and he is a good second ruck as well. Problem is that we have Crameri and Stringer n(and Dickson and Grant ) who can do the same as Redpath and kick lots of goals. Not sure you can fit them all in.

It's early, but is anyone else surprised with how close the bookies have this game? On Sportsbetgambleresponsibly they have us as 1.80 favourites to 2.00, with the line at 2.5.

It's early, but is anyone else surprised with how close the bookies have this game? On Sportsbetgambleresponsibly they have us as 1.80 favourites to 2.00, with the line at 2.5.

I see Port as the favourites in my view. They beat us last time. Etihad seems to be our playground this year though, so even money sounds fair.

Hammer for Talia.
Boyd for Redpath.

That'll do for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back