Preview Changes vs Richmond - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Pittard, In: O'Shea. I'm a Pittard fan, but that's twice this season that we've had a 'finals-type' game and he has looked like an absolute bundle of nerves. Didn't do a thing right today, none of the positives that usually outweigh his negatives. Worst game he's played all year. Can't trust him in a final.

Monfries into the 21, Neade sub.

Out: Moore

In: O'Shea

Pittard won't be dropped no matter how much bashing he will get after his game today.

Out: Monfries, in: Young
Tough call with Monfries as he really could just turn it around and be the difference, but he's just not played enough footy.
Moore as sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way looks as if we will be playing Richmond. Sydney have rested a few players and Richmond will probably win.

Gee, that was dissapointing. Poor goal kicking killed us and too many went soft as butter when heat was on.
Pittard kills me every week, can he pick the ball up before he runs off withit - I make it he cost us three goals.

Pittard should be out but won't.

Oshea will come in for Impey - not sure he held his spot.

Anyone who can kick into the forward line with any bloody method would also be good.

Id Robbie Gray in trouble, didn't really get a good look at it?

Ironically, our kicking for goal has cost us a top 4 spot.

Not sure that's 100% true.

Terrible disposal and poor defense cost us the game, turnover after turnover after turnover.

We would want to win next week otherwise it will be a dissapointing result considering where we were at the half way mark.

We just don't have enough class yet and the good teams find you out.

Ken would be livid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back