Changes Vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see aish getting a rest just yet. He looks like he can carry himself well and seems to be preparing pretty well each week. Mayes last year only missed IIRC the first 5 from injury. They breed them tough down at Norwood and I wouldn't be surprised to see him play 18-20 games injury free.

With Archie smith showing real promise and the seniors in real need of a back up ruck any chance Archie could be upgraded and debut this Friday.
Hopefully Hanley is FULLY fit If selected, I would rather him miss a extra week and get him cherry ripe then him re injure himself and have us in further trouble.
Pattfull IMO is no a longer a automatic selection, for what ever reason his form has been terrible and would be very close to having a stint in the ressies, especially with suacehead coming back and Clarke showing real resolve, in terms of who goes to Saint Nick you think Merret would, and you would hope he would wanna come out and repay the club and fans for his brain fade against the suns,

anyhows
INs Green, Hanley, Merret,
Out Lilse, Aish (rested), (Paps or Paine)

Can we have four talls in defence- Lisle, Clarke, Patfull and Merrett? It's not a good set up imo. Gardiner and one of Merrett and Lisle to play ressies imo, probably Lisle, although Golby, Paps and Lisle are mentioned every week in the changes thread yet still hold their spot.

Green in for Taylor to give him a rest possibly. Golby was tried in a different role up forward but did very little, not sure Bewick is 100% safe.
My guess:
In: Green, Hanley, Merrett
Out: Taylor, Gardiner, Lisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back