Preview Changes vs The Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the big thing is that we rested three vets and bought in a best 22 defender, a guy that is a superstar in the VFL and a 1st year player that is having a really impressive year.

It's a bit different when North have bought in guys like Daw, Tippett & Black.
How many changes did North make?

I want Big Red to succeed as much as the next bloke but his last two weeks were nothing short of dreadful. We must be gearing up Boyd to be a final X-Factor for the finals and make other clubs assume he's still in the ressies.

I guess I'm of the opinion that if you rest 3 vs resting 15... Your still resting players...

I find it hard to lawyer North fans when we rest any players... Today I did argue with a north fan (mostly to talk s**t) about resting players... Then we rested 3...

End of the day it doesn't matter, I just dislike North!

They'd best not lose their first final then...bad look to rest that many and then lose all your momentum :p

No farewell game for William Minson Esq.

Popsicle_vector_art_color_red_white_blue_summer_melt_stick_liquid_food_sweets_2560x1600.jpg

Was just thinking who Captain would be.^

Between Roughy and Wallis you'd imagine, maybe both co-Captains?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just thinking who Captain would be.^

Between Roughy and Wallis you'd imagine, maybe both co-Captains?

wouldnt be surprised if Roughie doesn't come up. Thought he did his ankle near the end of last weeks game.

We are resting players that need it and we still need to win to make sure we get a home final, Norf need to lose to get an home final. Bit of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back