Preview Changes vs The Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah true, but that means the odds of it actually happening are a bit more than that (not less).
That would mean they are paying longer odds than are real. I.e. you are suggesting they are paying more out than the real possibility. The shorter the odds the more likely something will happen so why would they offer longer odds (will pay more if we achieve that goal) than is actually the likelihood of us achieving that goal? I think you will find they do the opposite.

I hope the reasoning behind not bringing Tom Boyd in is that a Final is better for him than an easy hit out against Brisvegas. Redpath very lucky IMO. Happy to see Fletch and Caleb back. Goodes surely is maturity backup for the resting of the older ones. Who's captain? Roughy I guess.

Understand the outs, but do not understand Goodes coming in at all. I guess in reality that would of been Rourke if not for his acl.

Also pretty annoying that Redpath is still in over Boyd.

Normally I'd forecast a big footy meltdown because of the Goodes inclusion but I see why it is even if no-one will admit it. It's a farewell game for him. Simple. Thanks for your efforts Brett, leave nothing out on the field and enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Morris -> Roberts. Gets Fletch some match fitness, gives Moz a rest for finals, and gives Zaine another go. Love it.

A little concerned given the complete lack of experience in the side but hopefully we'll go okay. Will be interesting to see how we go.

Probably wont see Toyd in the finals now
With 17 other MCs you would think so, but I'm not prepared to guess what this one will do.
If Bev really is playing for the long term I reckon some finals exposure for Toyd could be a chance.

With 17 other MCs you would think so, but I'm not prepared to guess what this one will do.
If Bev really is playing for the long term I reckon some finals exposure for Toyd could be a chance.
I hope so too, but you'd think they'd give him a warm up game before throwing him to the wolves.

So everyone wants to see an out of form and confidence Boyd in a week out from a final , when the current forward structure has never worked better ?
I must be mad ?
Don't you think a game against Brisbane might of helped his confidence? Sorry I'm not a Redpath fan unlike many others. Just my opinion, which I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to have.

Redpath running on empty petrol tickets last week, runs under the ball, doesn't offer much in the ruck, that is clearly why I am typing this and not on the match committee!

So everyone wants to see an out of form and confidence Boyd in a week out from a final , when the current forward structure has never worked better ?
I must be mad ?
That's a fine old extrapolation from 2-3 posts KH!
Not sure if Toyd is the way to go but I disagree that our forward line has never worked better.

I must be mad ?

Out of form?
Have you been watching redpath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back