Changes vs WCE: Bail, Pedo, Fitz in for Grimes, Riley, Barry

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumbleweed.jpg

(Not a reflection that the thread is/will be quiet; I actually think a ball of tumbleweed will provide more dash for us at the moment)

Was reading Allison's and Miller's reviews of T. Tumbleweed in the Magoo's - it seems he only provides uni-directional dash, that direction depending on the wind direction for any particular match.

If the Freo Doctor gets hold of him this weekend he'll spend the game wrapped around the city end goal post.

At the very least he might stop some of those cheap goals out the back of a pack at a defensive 50 stoppage.

In- Fitzpatrick, Blease, McKenzie, Georgiou, Nicholson
Out- Barry, Salem, Watts, Grimes, Riley

B- Jetta, McDonald, Garland
HB- M Jones, Dunn, Georgiou
C- Vince, Viney, Howe
HF- Blease, Frawley, Michie
F- Kent, Dawes, Fitzpatrick
Foll- Jamar, N Jones, Tyson

Int- McKenzie, Gawn, Cross
Sub- Nicholson

Barry- Played like he never played a game of footy in his life, very dissapointing to see
Watts- Coward, no interest in going in hard and trying to win his own ball, 196cm of worthless s**t
Salem- Very quiet, needs the rest of the year off like Barry
Riley- Not what we need out there, looks dodgey
Grimes- Injured

In- Fitzpatrick, Blease, McKenzie, Georgiou, Nicholson
Out- Barry, Salem, Watts, Grimes, Riley

B- Jetta, McDonald, Garland
HB- M Jones, Dunn, Georgiou
C- Vince, Viney, Howe
HF- Blease, Frawley, Michie
F- Kent, Dawes, Fitzpatrick
Foll- Jamar, N Jones, Tyson

Int- McKenzie, Gawn, Cross
Sub- Nicholson

Barry- Played like he never played a game of footy in his life, very dissapointing to see
Watts- Coward, no interest in going in hard and trying to win his own ball, 196cm of worthless s**t
Salem- Very quiet, needs the rest of the year off like Barry
Riley- Not what we need out there, looks dodgey
Grimes- Injured

And people think our disposal was bad on Sunday.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-08-19/clarks-return

There has been long held suspicion Clark might make a miracle return to the AFL in 2015
When asked his thoughts on a return to the Melbourne football club next season Clark as blunt

"* that"
"There is only so much time you can devote to a charity"

It is definitely the time of year where we need to give those we are thinking of delisting a crack to prove themselves to stay on the list. Roos said the other day, the only reason Jetta got a crack was because he saw him play in round 22 last year.

We either need to play Frawley back to improve his value to ensure he gets us a 1st round pick or not play him at all.

FB - Jetta McDonald Strauss
HB - Howe Frawley Dunn
C - Vince McKenzie Watts
HF - Cross Pederson Viney
FF - Gawn Dawes Kent
Ruck - Jamar N.Jones Tyson
Int - Bail Blease Michie Tapscott

In - McKenzie, Pederson, Blease, Strauss, Tapscott, Bail
Out - Grimes (Injured), Garland (Rest), Barry and Salem (They don't need to prove themselves and can develop more in VFL), Riley (Haven't seen decent out of him this year), Jones (Might be on the outer).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confident a team will offer up a late 1st rounder/early 2nd for him. And I'd take it in a heartbeat right now.
He has never once had a solid core of senior players and leaders around him. Unlike Sylvia, it's not too late.

It is definitely the time of year where we need to give those we are thinking of delisting a crack to prove themselves to stay on the list. Roos said the other day, the only reason Jetta got a crack was because he saw him play in round 22 last year.

We either need to play Frawley back to improve his value to ensure he gets us a 1st round pick or not play him at all.

FB - Jetta McDonald Strauss
HB - Howe Frawley Dunn
C - Vince McKenzie Watts
HF - Cross Pederson Viney
FF - Gawn Dawes Kent
Ruck - Jamar N.Jones Tyson
Int - Bail Blease Michie Tapscott

In - McKenzie, Pederson, Blease, Strauss, Tapscott, Bail
Out - Grimes (Injured), Garland (Rest), Barry and Salem (They don't need to prove themselves and can develop more in VFL), Riley (Haven't seen decent out of him this year), Jones (Might be on the outer).
I disagree - I'm sure Roos is clear about many of those non-afl standard players already. Wholesale changes to bring in fringe players would just invite questions as to tanking.

I disagree - I'm sure Roos is clear about many of those non-afl standard players already. Wholesale changes to bring in fringe players would just invite questions as to tanking.

That and it's too late already. Say Strauss comes in and has a blinder for two games - do we give him another two year contract? Rookie list? If he hasn't nailed down a place after 6 seasons, what are two games in a bad side going to prove?

Fitzy in is interesting with Jamar, Gawn and Pedo coming back in, very tall line up.

Probably working on the theory that we don't seem to have any run no matter who we select (or whether we're playing against 17 fit kids, etc) so we may as well be tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back