Chaplin is Coming to Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, didnt notice. Nah I don't really drink alot, have a beer or 2 while everyone's getting sloshed then find the best looking girl i can to take home for the night. Anyway cya, it's been fun.

Pretty hard to get drunk at the Milk Bar little fella.

Sorry m8, we dont all have 6000 posts and spend all day and night posting on s**t on the net and eating kfc. we cant all be fat kids. sorry m8 ive got a life and family :) sucks for you.
Yet you make time to post on another club's board, criticising and mocking the good people of that board.....spend some time in the room of mirrors and take a good look at yourself. This is not the Bay.

Sorry m8, we dont all have 6000 posts and spend all day and night posting on s**t on the net and eating kfc. we cant all be fat kids. sorry m8 ive got a life and family :) sucks for you.

Liar.

Fat-Richmond-Fan.gif

30+ posts in 1 month - reckon you know a bit about fat & KFC, and are you saying your posts are s**t??

Yet you make time to post on another club's board, criticising and mocking the good people of that board.....spend some time in the room of mirrors and take a good look at yourself. This is not the Bay.
Ah s**t.... Sorry guys.
I was just having a bit of a read and chuckle and thought I was in the banter thread.
Forget I was here.

If anyone here's in the cheer squad I have a suggestion for our banner:

WE'RE BACK IN BLACK
FOR OUR FINALS ATTACK
TROY CHAPLIN'S A HACK
HE DESERVES ALL THE FLAK

WE'RE BACK IN BLACK
FOR OUR FINALS ATTACK
TROY CHAPLIN'S A HACK
HE DESERVES ALL THE FLAK

As good as it would be to have something about Chaplin on it, there's noway it would get clearance through the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good as it would be to have something about Chaplin on it, there's noway it would get clearance through the AFL.

Let's not mention his name directly then, instead of Troy Chaplin we can go with "Sparta Priest" or something like that. Sparta Priest is kind of a bad ass name though, so let's go with "Rome Christian-Pastoral-Support-Worker".

Let me give you an example, and i wont even use Richmond:
Collingwood could not make the finals for another 10 years... they would still be an AFL powerhouse.

You lot could make the finals for the next 10... still would not be an AFL powerhouse.
Lol, this is a great measurement of success and typical of a skinny loser kid with rich parents who live of the teet.

Edit - sorry that was mean, I'm sure your dad has a nice teet.

Schulz to kick the winner after outmarking Chaplin. Chaplin to blame a teammate.

Somewhat serious suggestion: Whenever Chaplin makes a mistake or concedes a goal, every Port player on the field points at him.

I played a Port v Richmond game on AFL Live on Sunday. First thing 'Troy Chaplin' did was kick it out on the full. I literally Bronx cheered my Xbox. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously :p

In all seriousness Chaplin does not even warrant typing a post. The players have a bigger prize in mind and will leave it to supporters to play the c card (in more ways than one). Mind you, playing monfries just to get under his skin would be nearly worth it

WE'RE BACK IN BLACK
FOR OUR FINALS ATTACK
TROY CHAPLIN'S A HACK
HE DESERVES ALL THE FLAK

Hope you guys can get this approved.

In all seriousness, leading up to the match put as much effort as possible into anything to do with Chappy. Going nicely already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back