Chaplin vs Boak - The rematch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he grab his jumper? Yes.

Did he grab his jumper against his old club? No (if White, or Schulz for that matter, had grabbed their jumper after a goal against the Tigers, I wouldn't be denying for a second that it was a flog act).
Did he grab his jumper to deliberately antagonise his opposition rather than to celebrate his first goal at his new club? No.
Did he then immediately start a fight with the nearest opposition player? No.
Did he write a letter to his old teammates telling them how s**t their club is (not having the balls to address them face-to-face) and then have a crack at Richmond fans in his first interview as a Power player? No.

lol

what do you do when you're not collecting footy cards of 'boaky'?

grab a farmers union and chill out

You guys and your players were just overly upset because he was in the first crop of FA's that left in the "desire for greener pastures" and before nothing of that kind had happened.

Actually Danyle Pearce was the first FA to leave Port Adelaide. You won't find too many Port supporters on BF with a bad word to say about him, because he hasn't acted like a total flog since he left.

Heh i'm more worried about Schulz/White giving us more s**t if they do happen to beat us come next Sunday.

Schulz and White have too much class to do that.

It was Chaplin's first goal as a Tiger. :rolleyes:

A) No it wasn't.
B) You have a Richmond player kinghitting a legend of the game from behind as your avatar. You Tigers fans really are proud of some strange, strange things.

Actually Danyle Pearce was the first FA to leave Port Adelaide. You won't find too many Port supporters with a bad word to say about him.

Schulz and White have too much class to do that.

A) No it wasn't.
B) You have a Richmond player kinghitting a legend of the game from behind as your avatar. You Tigers fans really are proud of some strange, strange things.
Pearce is a potato. It would be like me being upset at white leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e3173db872cd96d34c5b28801d28d02ca3e3f7d55639f95875fda616f2c78ca7.jpg

From what was meant to be a strong piss take thread to Port supporters taking the moral high ground. Lighten up, campaigners.

Wasn't Chappy grabbing his jumper a sign of happiness that he'd essentially won us the game? I didn't take it as an 'up yours' to Port. Appears as though Port fans have.

I thought it was a sneaky bit of marketing for omo.
If you look at it frame by frame you will see that after the first goal he grabs the sash to show how bright the colours are.
The plane after the second goal is just letting us know that takes the omo with him.

And that it felt dirty to be back in Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back